Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Street stocks please!!!!
this may be a thread so sorry if its a repeat. I know sprint cars and late models are the big boys of dirt. but some of the best racing ive seen growing up was in street stocks. thats where it all started. but all classes should be included. sprints, wingless sprints, late models, modified, super stock (limited late models, Grand nationals), street stocks, and midgets. NO 4 cylinder hobby stock BS. Just have something for everyone.
Would be great to see... but for now we've just got to hope the news / word spreads and this gets some serious backing.

Stock and Wingless $830,000
•Street Stock – Pick from two similar manufacturers, chassis and engine choices for stock racing

It's a fair way off... but getting this game off the ground is the main point... who knows what can be achieved from there. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I grew up watching street stocks at my local track, and would love to own one! I have talked to multiple people about it. I would love to see them in the game, but I also would love just to see the game. First thing is first, get the game. I have emailed over 100 contacts on the game and gotten around 15 reply's back. We need more funding or we will not get the big boys, or the pre school class.
just did some calculations and we need 11 people an hour to pledge no less than 69 for the next 10 days just to be in the ball park that's still putting us like 10,000 short so I'm hoping the fans start getting their stuff together and get on pledging, cuz if not better start praying that there is a big silent partner or sponsor that is gonna fill the gap come next week, I'm still keeping the faith people just need to start acting now and more frequently
I have been sharing the game all over the place with different series, sponsors, teams, drivers, tracks. I know that ASCS, Southern Ontario Sprints are partners but they aren't money pledgers. That's what we need. If WoO would get on board they have the money to fully make this game! They could dump 1.5m into it to get us the full blown dirt track experience. I figure we need 11 pledges a day at $69.00 or more to make the base game budget of $266k. Us fans have pledged a total of $70k. You'd think a sponsor would see that the fans are committed to this and say hey lets do this.
(03-04-2016, 09:25 AM)SprintRCR360 Wrote: I have been sharing the game all over the place with different series, sponsors, teams, drivers, tracks. I know that ASCS, Southern Ontario Sprints are partners but they aren't money pledgers. That's what we need. If WoO would get on board they have the money to fully make this game! They could dump 1.5m into it to get us the full blown dirt track experience. I figure we need 11 pledges a day at $69.00 or more to make the base game budget of $266k. Us fans have pledged a total of $70k. You'd think a sponsor would see that the fans are committed to this and say hey lets do this.

We need 11 pledges an hour of no less than 69
Ya, don't see it happening unfortunetly.
Fingers crossed for a backup plan, what we've seen so far is too good to not eventuate. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(03-04-2016, 11:30 AM)Wheelman111 Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 09:25 AM)SprintRCR360 Wrote: I have been sharing the game all over the place with different series, sponsors, teams, drivers, tracks. I know that ASCS, Southern Ontario Sprints are partners but they aren't money pledgers. That's what we need. If WoO would get on board they have the money to fully make this game! They could dump 1.5m into it to get us the full blown dirt track experience. I figure we need 11 pledges a day at $69.00 or more to make the base game budget of $266k. Us fans have pledged a total of $70k. You'd think a sponsor would see that the fans are committed to this and say hey lets do this.

We need 11 pledges an hour of no less than 69

In past 22 hrs only 12 pledges total. Ugh.
Ya this is losing steam quick. Not enough people pledging or time...