Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DON BRADMAN CRICKET v/s Rest of the Cricket Games
Don Bradman Cricket 14 is certainly above them all,
(lets not forget we been playing this games for years b4 DBC14 launch)
The following, best to my knowledge has few good element which we might want to see in next sequel:

1)Stick Cricket:batting is more realistic than any other game,balls physics is good in outfield,hitting is fun & joyable

2)EA Cricket 07: Good TV camera, replays are pretty,bowling was good, good animation,complete statistic during a match, confident bar

3)Brian Lara Cricket 99: Gameplay was good, good atmosphere

4)Ashes Cricket 2009: Excellent graphics,shots at 360 degree,

5)Brian Lara Cricket 2007: Ball physics with bat,shots timing

6)Cricket Revolution: Good batting mechanism,excellent batting shots[/i]
i have played EA C 07 on patch . 1000 times ..
now loving DBC @ PS4
EA Sports has given few good cricket games in past... only frustrating is they always used bowling marker,which was the draw back.
Was it EA Cricket 07 that had the batting where you could alter the shot power by the amount you moved the thumbstick? Very intuitive....I loved just seeing little gaps in the field and nurdling the ball for singles and twos. I don't mind a ball marker. It would be very helpful the way I bat!
Ball marker makes game very predictable. I mean in order to get feel as realistic as possible, why give away bowler's intention. EA and LARA games were pretty much tilted in Batsman favour. While DBC by a HUGE margin the most BALANCED game.

Best thing ever happened to Cricket fans (gamers)
(05-23-2016, 07:51 PM)the_firaun Wrote: Ball marker makes game very predictable. I mean in order to get feel as realistic as possible, why give away bowler's intention. EA and LARA games were pretty much tilted in Batsman favour. While DBC by a HUGE margin the most BALANCED game.

Best thing ever happened to Cricket fans (gamers)

Agreed.
from where to update dbc14 pc game?
(05-28-2016, 06:14 AM)sarathl123 Wrote: from where to update dbc14 pc game?

The same place you've always 'updated' it from...
(05-28-2016, 06:14 AM)sarathl123 Wrote: from where to update dbc14 pc game?

Pirate.
dbc 14 replay tool is highly customized, but its seems unrealistic when ball hits the bat & batter action is not to the standard ...where as its absolutely looks great when played in real time..it could something relate that way in general.we have experienced very good replays in EA cricket 07 & BLC 07 though.i hope they fix this small error in forth coming edition to solve the animation issue....

Life's Cricket.....