Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirt Game Opinions
First of all I'm very excited for this game as I'm a dirt track driver and I thank you guys for bringing dirt track games back to consoles. For the game itself, I'd like to see it have the same general concepts as the very popular rFactor game. This would include online and offline play, real tracks from all across the country, customizable cars and the ability to design your own graphics, upgradable parts, and all of the divisions such as winged, wingless, late models, modifieds, midgets, dwarf cars etc. etc. Obviously this would all take a lot of time and expense so some of it could be relegated to DLC but if doable I'd like to see the majority of it come standard with the game. Lastly, I'd like the set ups to be realistic set ups and the views be realistic especially the cockpit view. I think this game could be a huge hit if done correctly and can be enjoyable for those that don't know much about dirt racing so I urge you guys to not cut corners and make it the best game it possibly can be (many PS2 games from back in the day missed a lot of stuff that could've been used). Again thank you guys for taking on this game and I'm already very excited to play it when it comes out.
For me growing up in Newcastle, Winter was always attending Knights games but when it came to Summer, it was always the beach and going to watch the Speedway in Tomago (Newcastle, NSW). Would always go to watch the Super Sedans (John and Ron Pyne, Stu Robertson, Bob Brewer and co), Sprint Cars, Street Stocks, Litre Cars etc.
Would Love to see classic tracks added into the game especially The Newcastle International Motordrome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_Motordrome
(02-10-2016, 07:28 AM)Sprint73c Wrote: First of all I'm very excited for this game as I'm a dirt track driver and I thank you guys for bringing dirt track games back to consoles. For the game itself, I'd like to see it have the same general concepts as the very popular rFactor game. This would include online and offline play, real tracks from all across the country, customizable cars and the ability to design your own graphics, upgradable parts, and all of the divisions such as winged, wingless, late models, modifieds, midgets, dwarf cars etc. etc. Obviously this would all take a lot of time and expense so some of it could be relegated to DLC but if doable I'd like to see the majority of it come standard with the game. Lastly, I'd like the set ups to be realistic set ups and the views be realistic especially the cockpit view. I think this game could be a huge hit if done correctly and can be enjoyable for those that don't know much about dirt racing so I urge you guys to not cut corners and make it the best game it possibly can be (many PS2 games from back in the day missed a lot of stuff that could've been used). Again thank you guys for taking on this game and I'm already very excited to play it when it comes out.
I agree with the dwarfs 100 percent. I would be nice to have a detailed driver view also
How about mod lites instead of dwarfs?
(02-13-2016, 12:10 AM)Griz16p Wrote: How about mod lites instead of dwarfs?

I feel like dwarfs would be better because there is a more varied style of car. Mod lites are all the same and dwarfs are more dynamic.
If we enough funding is raised, we should have all models of cars. Spread the word

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/big...=discovery