Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRL 2016 Teams
Hey there was wondering if anyone has updated teams as of today to download? that will overwrite current squads?
Look up user name andy - most up to date teams around and all in correct positions so when you play them in franchise they are pretty much spot on.

Nrl teams re as 2016 teams and they are added as custom teams.
I've done the 2016 rosters on PS3
Look up brittyboishaun or brittyboyshaun (cant remember how I spelt it)
(02-09-2016, 10:10 AM)Horrie Wrote: Look up user name andy - most up to date teams around and all in correct positions so when you play them in franchise they are pretty much spot on.

Why are all the Roosters players rated so high and DCE and Hunt rated in the 70s ?
My fault as i made the Roosters stats higher. Helps me play them in franchise at higher levers. I didnt adjust the others though thats what the game had them as
(02-13-2016, 01:29 AM)Horrie Wrote: My fault as i made the Roosters stats higher. Helps me play them in franchise at higher levers. I didnt adjust the others though thats what the game had them as

Oh true, that's odd because when I looked at your teams Ben Hunt and Daly Cherry-Evans were in the 70s when they are by default 88 and 91.
A fair few of those players I downloaded from Blase's players so maybe they were his updated stats.

Try the teams though in franchise and they should play pretty well in the right positions. I did a big database in the old games and foiund a way to make them in the primary so the top 13 would be picked that way each week.

I might go back and check out all the players again and edit team. Especially some of the forwards speed etc.
(02-09-2016, 10:10 AM)Horrie Wrote: Look up user name andy - most up to date teams around and all in correct positions so when you play them in franchise they are pretty much spot on.

Hopefully the crap with Mitchell Aubusson being a hooker and Mitchell Pearce being a secondary 5/8 etc in these teams are gone like the ones Big Ant forced upon me
There's a Fan Hub, use it.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Have there been any Fan Hub updates as previously promised?