Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL3 Fixtures Editor
(04-12-2016, 03:35 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 03:14 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 03:12 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 02:26 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 02:15 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Can you send me your list so I can check it out.

I just emailed you Colins Sav file etc. I had to make changes to this but that is at home so will have to send it later....sorry for all this. I did also have the same issue with my save file too, so that is why I thought it might be the editor.

Ok all fixed up, there was a small bug with the saving the changers made to the datagrid. Just check for a new update in the editor.

Thanks Mate really appreciate it. Colin I will email you your amended files back tonight.

There is a major bug with the latest Fanhub save editor 0.0.3.2, just hold off till I release version 0.0.3.3.

Ok RLL3 Fanhub Save Editor is all fixed up, latest version is 0.0.3.3.

Great stuff...Works perfectly now. Thanks
RLL3 Fixtures Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.1

* Now you can add more rounds.

RLL3 Fixtures Editor.zip
(04-23-2016, 04:22 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: RLL3 Fixtures Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.1

RLL3 Fixtures Editor.zip

Thanks Wouldy.

Sadly you are still limited to only 192 games (26 rds x 8 Matches less 32 byes) per NRL season . Pretty sure it has something to do with the career_startdates file, but I have not been able to work it out via Hex. I was hoping to setup a complete 30/32 round home and away season, but not sure it will be possible. When you first released the editor I created a 30 round fixtures list and when you created the new career it did populate the save with the full 30 rounds, but because of the dates limitation it still only displayed the 26 rounds or 192 game equivalent. For the 17 team career I just released I actually had to reduce the number of games to 187, which seems to work.
(04-23-2016, 04:50 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 04:22 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: RLL3 Fixtures Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.1

RLL3 Fixtures Editor.zip

Thanks Wouldy.

Sadly you are still limited to only 192 games (26 rds x 8 Matches less 32 byes) per NRL season . Pretty sure it has something to do with the career_startdates file, but I have not been able to work it out via Hex. I was hoping to setup a complete 30/32 round home and away season, but not sure it will be possible. When you first released the editor I created a 30 round fixtures list and when you created the new career it did populate the save with the full 30 rounds, but because of the dates limitation it still only displayed the 26 rounds or 192 game equivalent. For the 17 team career I just released I actually had to reduce the number of games to 187, which seems to work.

You might be able to do it now because I fixed up the code to write the compressed file properly, meaning that the files can be larger than the original files now.

Plus it could also be that the rep games are set to a specific date which is hard programed into the game code that is causing the problem.
(04-23-2016, 05:05 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 04:50 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

RLL3 Fixtures Editor.zip

Thanks Wouldy.

You might be able to do it now because I fixed up the code to write the compressed file properly, meaning that the files can be larger than the original files now.

Plus it could also be that the rep games are set to a specific date which is hard programed into the game code that is causing the problem.

Yeah I'll give it a crack...thanks. Yes would love to know where the rep games and more importantly where the finals games are located. They are not in the main career files, but could be in the career_lineup file. Apparently the guy who did all the career stuff at Big Ant has left, so we are a bit hamstrung. In any case thanks again for all you efforts.