Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL3 Fixtures Editor
I think there is an issue with the Editor. Wouldy could you please take a look at when you export the players to excel then reimport...it seems to be coming up with some wrong columns etc. Thanks Mate.

Colin just hang 5 for a bit till Wouldy gets a chance to look at this.
(04-11-2016, 07:57 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: I think there is an issue with the Editor. Wouldy could you please take a look at when you export the players to excel then reimport...it seems to be coming up with some wrong columns etc. Thanks Mate.

If you are talking about the career editor I've added two extra columns in the Raw Player Database after the Height and Weight. The two new columns are Contract Expiry and Player Salary. What you will need to do is, is export it to a new file and copy the two columns to your old exported database after the Height and Weight.
(04-12-2016, 01:38 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 07:57 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: I think there is an issue with the Editor. Wouldy could you please take a look at when you export the players to excel then reimport...it seems to be coming up with some wrong columns etc. Thanks Mate.

If you are talking about the career editor I've added two extra columns in the Raw Player Database after the Height and Weight. The two new columns are Contract Expiry and Player Salary. What you will need to do is, is export it to a new file and copy the two columns to your old exported database after the Height and Weight.

Hi Mate,

No this is for the Save file editor latest version. I think it has something to do with the extra columns added for rep selection etc.

Thanks
(04-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Hi Mate,

No this is for the Save file editor latest version. I think it has something to do with the extra columns added for rep selection etc.

Thanks

Just export the database from the new editor and grab the column from it that isn't in your exported db and add it to your old exported list in excel.
(04-12-2016, 02:00 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

Hi Mate,

Thanks

Just export the database from the new editor and grab the column from it that isn't in your exported db and add it to your old exported list in excel.

What I did was export the player list to excel....open it up make a change then import it back to the editor. When you do this and check the table it all looks good, but when you save the changes, exit out and go back in, the columns at the end are all out of whack...
(04-12-2016, 02:03 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Hi Mate,

Thanks

What I did was export the player list to excel....open it up make a change then import it back to the editor. When you do this and check the table it all looks good, but when you save the changes, exit out and go back in, the columns at the end are all out of whack...

Can you send me your list so I can check it out.
(04-12-2016, 02:15 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 01:38 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: If you are talking about the career editor I've added two extra columns in the Raw Player Database after the Height and Weight. The two new columns are Contract Expiry and Player Salary. What you will need to do is, is export it to a new file and copy the two columns to your old exported database after the Height and Weight.

Hi Mate,

Thanks

I just emailed you Colins Sav file etc. I had to make changes to this but that is at home so will have to send it later....sorry for all this. I did also have the same issue with my save file too, so that is why I thought it might be the editor.
(04-12-2016, 02:26 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Hi Mate,

Thanks

I just emailed you Colins Sav file etc. I had to make changes to this but that is at home so will have to send it later....sorry for all this. I did also have the same issue with my save file too, so that is why I thought it might be the editor.

Ok all fixed up, there was a small bug with the saving the changers made to the datagrid. Just check for a new update in the editor.
(04-12-2016, 03:12 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 02:00 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Just export the database from the new editor and grab the column from it that isn't in your exported db and add it to your old exported list in excel.

Ok all fixed up, there was a small bug with the saving the changers made to the datagrid. Just check for a new update in the editor.

Thanks Mate really appreciate it. Colin I will email you your amended files back tonight.
(04-12-2016, 03:14 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 03:12 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 02:03 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: What I did was export the player list to excel....open it up make a change then import it back to the editor. When you do this and check the table it all looks good, but when you save the changes, exit out and go back in, the columns at the end are all out of whack...

Thanks Mate really appreciate it. Colin I will email you your amended files back tonight.

There is a major bug with the latest Fanhub save editor 0.0.3.2, just hold off till I release version 0.0.3.3.

Ok RLL3 Fanhub Save Editor is all fixed up, latest version is 0.0.3.3.