Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL3 Fixtures Editor
With the fixture editor are we able to remove the byes and have a 26 match season?
Great stuff, Wouldy.
Does this mean the NRL/SL World Club Series will be editable?
Cheers.
(04-10-2016, 06:46 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: With the fixture editor are we able to remove the byes and have a 26 match season?

Yeah you can actually have a 17-20 team comp in career, but you are limited to 26 rounds unfortunately. You can create for example 30+ rounds with the editor and it will create these rounds in the career file, but there is something with the end dates and schedule that prevent all of them from being playable. Must be something to do with the dates of when the finals kick in. I am hoping to create an 18 team career file with the Auckland Warriors added to the standard 16, but am not sure which team to add as the 18th. 17 Team comp would work too but you will have one team with the bye each round....

(04-10-2016, 10:31 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Great stuff, Wouldy.
Does this mean the NRL/SL World Club Series will be editable?
Cheers.

In the first year of career you can change the participants in this series, but in subsequent years it will be the top 3 or 4 teams as they finished the season prior. Again you can change these to whatever you like.
(04-10-2016, 11:00 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 06:46 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: With the fixture editor are we able to remove the byes and have a 26 match season?

Yeah you can actually have a 17-20 team comp in career, but you are limited to 26 rounds unfortunately. You can create for example 30+ rounds with the editor and it will create these rounds in the career file, but there is something with the end dates and schedule that prevent all of them from being playable. Must be something to do with the dates of when the finals kick in. I am hoping to create an 18 team career file with the Auckland Warriors added to the standard 16, but am not sure which team to add as the 18th. 17 Team comp would work too but you will have one team with the bye each round....

The Western Reds could make use of the stadium in Perth even if you didn't include the big name signings or maybe a throwback to the 1981 Newtown Jets would be fun.
I'm currently working on teams from 96 season so a 20 team comp would be a big help. Itchy can you tell me more?

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
(04-11-2016, 12:54 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote: I'm currently working on teams from 96 season so a 20 team comp would be a big help. Itchy can you tell me more?

Get is all sorted then send me your Sav file and I will set it up for you when i have time.
(04-11-2016, 01:50 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 12:54 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote: I'm currently working on teams from 96 season so a 20 team comp would be a big help. Itchy can you tell me more?

Get is all sorted then send me your Sav file and I will set it up for you when i have time.

Cool!

This is an issue Im having (posted it in the Winfield Cup mod post)

Hey Itchy and Wouldy,

Need a little help with the mod I'm working on.

I finished putting the stats together for the players im going to upload (approx 700) from the mid/late 90's.

This is the process i've followed to bring them into the game -

- Created a shell player in fanhub........700 times.
- Used the save editor to open up the player database and export it into a CSV file.
- Overwrite the shell players details with the info I have (names, stats, height, weight, positions etc) in the CSV file.
- Import the info back into the editor and saved it.
- Written it back to the save.

So at this stage all good, I go into the game and check the free agents and the players name has been overwritten but all the stats, height, weight positions etc etc dont carry over. Its almost if when it gets imported back in some columns are either not writing or carrying over.

Any help with would be great as when I go to check the individual stats in the editor I get an exception error like this.

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
(04-11-2016, 02:02 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote:

Cool!

Hey Itchy and Wouldy,

I finished putting the stats together for the players im going to upload (approx 700) from the mid/late 90's.

- Used the save editor to open up the player database and export it into a CSV file.
- Overwrite the shell players details with the info I have (names, stats, height, weight, positions etc) in the CSV file.

So at this stage all good, I go into the game and check the free agents and the players name has been overwritten but all the stats, height, weight positions etc etc dont carry over. Its almost if when it gets imported back in some columns are either not writing or carrying over.

Any help with would be great as when I go to check the individual stats in the editor I get an exception error like this.

can you upload your csv/excel file and sav file and I will take a look.
(04-11-2016, 02:07 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Cool!

Hey Itchy and Wouldy,

Will do when I get home this afternoon. Can you PM me your email address, don't want to share it out with everyone until its finished.

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
(04-11-2016, 02:28 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 02:07 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Cool!

Hey Itchy and Wouldy,

Will do when I get home this afternoon. Can you PM me your email address, don't want to share it out with everyone until its finished.

just PM me the link.