Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL3 Fixtures Editor
[Image: rll3_fixtures_1.jpg]

[Image: rll3_fixtures_2.jpg]

This program will allow you to edit the career fixture files.

You will find the compressed fixture file (careerfixtures.m3mp) in the temp folder. Use the latest's RLL3 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file.

Also the team and stadium id's are in the excel file.

RLL3 Fixtures Editor.zip
Unbelievable Wouldy.....Brilliant Stuff!!!

Mate I dont think the careerfixtures.header file was included in the headerfiles folder.
THis might be the best stuff yet Wouldy! I don't know how you do this stuff Wouldy but jeez between yourself and Itchy Hram you guys take this game to the next level! Thank you very much
(02-02-2016, 08:13 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: THis might be the best stuff yet Wouldy! I don't know how you do this stuff Wouldy but jeez between yourself and Itchy Hram you guys take this game to the next level! Thank you very much

And if we can get the Top 5 included in the NRL career 16 team format, the golden days of Rugby league will live and breathe once more!!!!
The PC version is basically ET's Rugby League now!
Nice work wouldy.

Are you able to edit the competition mode fixtures using this editor?
(02-02-2016, 08:25 PM)stdragons Wrote: Nice work wouldy.

Yeah it works for both.

If you have just downloaded the latest RLL3 Blobset Creator, you'll need to re download it because I forgot to add a file to it.
(02-02-2016, 08:29 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 08:25 PM)stdragons Wrote: Nice work wouldy.

Yeah it works for both.

If you have just downloaded the latest RLL3 Blobset Creator, you'll need to re download it because I forgot to add a file to it.

thanks mate
Good work guys. Wouldy and Itchy should of been offered employment by Big Ant by now.

If that ever happens guys never do the following

http://www.news.com.au/technology/home-e...945cf7e317
Great stuff champ....it works perfectly.