Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What can we expected in the RLL2 Patch?
This morning, Tru Blu officially announced the long awaited patch for Rugby League Live 2.

It's obvious that Big Ant has been working hard to try and fix issues we have been experiencing. So my question is, what can we expect to be fixed with this patch?

I can thing of a few things off the top of my head...team saves, control bugs (including leave ball), various game glitches like being thrown over the touchline after the held call from referee. There are bigger issues, but just some of the more stand out ones I have experiences recently.

Tru Blu announcement post
can the big ant guys give us a list of fixes and patch notes?

i am thinking the short kick off in online games exploit will be tweaked to make it harder for people to exploit

i am thinking the short kick off in online games exploit will be tweaked to make it harder for people to exploit
[Image: the_boognish666.png]
All I can say is that I think you guys are going to love it!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-13-2012, 12:00 PM)Rogue Wrote: can the big ant guys give us a list of fixes and patch notes?

I would actually love to see the AI attempt a short kick off, especially if the scores are close with not much time remaining. I think it would add an extra element to the game.

(12-13-2012, 12:07 PM)Ross Wrote: All I can say is that I think you guys are going to love it!

Without specifically saying what has been fixed. Is this a bug patch or a DLC where we will see new content added to the game?
2013 teams would be nice Big Grin
(12-13-2012, 12:13 PM)Josh2010 Wrote: 2013 teams would be nice Big Grin

Certainly the squads would be awesome - hard to have 2013 teams since we don't know the make up of each team.
That would be up to the Fans to make the team they want to see Smile
more custom teams? new logos, sqauds, jerseys and sign mid season and sack players, and sign anyone during the season in career mode
(12-13-2012, 12:07 PM)Ross Wrote: All I can say is that I think you guys are going to love it!

Sounds like more Cheerleaders to me.... Big Grin
sounds like some bonus content might be coming our way....
[Image: the_boognish666.png]