Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
WINFIELD CUP SEASONS MOD!! (preview)
(01-19-2016, 10:30 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: The only downside to career custom teams is again the stadiums are locked so for instance the team replacing south Sydney or Canterbury will play at stadium Australia. Is there any workaround to this? It's a shame Belmore oval wasn't n the game since Canterbury played there last year too
After the first year of career it should use your customised stadiums - just the 2015 season is locked to the official fixtures.
(01-19-2016, 10:30 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: The only downside to career custom teams is again the stadiums are locked so for instance the team replacing south Sydney or Canterbury will play at stadium Australia. Is there any workaround to this? It's a shame Belmore oval wasn't n the game since Canterbury played there last year too

I think I might have a solution for this, but will need Wouldy's expert help to confirm.
Looks sensational. Awesome work. Is there anywhere to find and download classic jerseys to add to the game currently.
It would be great on the game for consoles especially if you could just download Jersey's instead of having to do the whole team. Just a thought!
Looks incredible, gutted I've got it on ps4
Buy it on Steam as well. I own the game on xbox one but when I found out about the Winfield Cup mod Itchy and Wouldy we're working one, I went out and brought the game on steam as well.
Yep totally agree get the steam version if you can. I built my PC for games like RLL3 and Don Bradman Cricket. The added mods make immersion so awesome
I recently DL'd all teams from the 90's on the PS4 fanhub and was blown away by the likeness of the players to real life.

Considering the Fanhub is cross platform then surely its these teams I've DL'd?

Especially impressed with my beloved Sea Eagles and the Raiders look great too!
Awesome work Itchy, looks like you have put allot of work into this great stuff.

(01-19-2016, 10:32 PM)MattW Wrote:
After the first year of career it should use your customised stadiums - just the 2015 season is locked to the official fixtures.

Or just edit the fixtures file.
(01-21-2016, 02:18 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Or just edit the fixtures file.

Is this difficult to do? Is it possible to set the grand final stadiums to the SFS even though it's not an option in game? That would make even better immersion