Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PC] Can't connect to online play.
Hi,

I recently bought DBC 14 on steam and tried to play online. but I can't play online. When I try to connect to a game, it gives me connection error and when someone tries to join me, they get error. I've tried restarting my pc/steam/router, flushing my dns cache too but nothing helps. Please tell me what to do asap. I did not expect this
Someone from BA will contact you tomorrow. Can you play other games against people online on that PC via Steam?

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(01-17-2016, 11:16 AM)Ross Wrote: Someone from BA will contact you tomorrow. Can you play other games against people online on that PC via Steam?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I can play various other games from the same PC with usually fine pings. DBC is the only game I can't play online atm.

EDIT: Also changed my internet connection but still can't play. Also, I am not getting achievements. Re downloading the game now.

EDIT: Re downloaded the game. Still can't play online.
This happens and then I get this error:

http://i.imgur.com/dbjjzUe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/72EhqYa.jpg
(01-17-2016, 11:16 AM)Ross Wrote: Someone from BA will contact you tomorrow. Can you play other games against people online on that PC via Steam?
When am I gonna get some help? It's been more than one day and i've tried everything from my side. I'm stuck with this. Angry
There have been multiple games played successfully online today and yesterday by people all over the world.

We've checked everything our side and the systems are working 100%

We will need more information on what is exactly happening. What are the NAT types of the people you are playing against? etc.

I assume you've done all of the standard Steam things like clearing game cache etc.

(01-18-2016, 06:53 PM)Ross Wrote: There have been multiple games played successfully online today and yesterday by people all over the world.

We've checked everything our side and the systems are working 100%

We will need more information on what is exactly happening. What are the NAT types of the people you are playing against? etc.

I assume you've done all of the standard Steam things like clearing game cache etc.

Yes I've verified the integrity of game file via steam multiple times. I'm not sure what do you mean by NAT type. Do I need to open some ports?

I saw this tut on how to port forward but I can't do that because my ISP provides me dynamic IP address. http://portforward.com/english/routers/p...ket_14.htm

What am I supposed to do now? Everything is fine on your end? Cool. BUT IT ISN'T WORKING FOR ME.
It is important for you to know that the service is up, there is no need to SHOUT.

We will try to figure out what your issue is with your environment but there are so many variables to go through. A QA support person will be in contact, they will be asking more questions so we can work out what it could be.

Are you able to play any other games online via Steam?
What is your version number of the game? (Found in credits screen)

(01-18-2016, 07:53 PM)Ross Wrote: It is important for you to know that the service is up, there is no need to SHOUT.

We will try to figure out what your issue is with your environment but there are so many variables to go through. A QA support person will be in contact, they will be asking more questions so we can work out what it could be.

Are you able to play any other games online via Steam?
What is your version number of the game? (Found in credits screen)

My version number is 1.21.0 and yes, all the other multiplayer games are working fine.
It's currently 22:50 here - someone from QA will contact you tomorrow.

Been two days since I've sent my debug.log. Still waiting for someone to reply. Also, as I mentioned earlier, not getting steam achievements.