Poll: Would you play this game more online(if offered) or offline?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
20.00%
4 20.00%
25.00%
5 25.00%
Both
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Ideas that would make this game realistic
First of all im assuming this is mostly for pc but im hoping also playstation? I don't have time to read up to find out for sure.

Really doesn't matter I'm going to buy it no matter whatBig Grin

Ideas:
-3-4 basic classes (hobby, mods, late model, sprints)
-Career mode where you can start from the ground up, earn sponsors and also get better equipment as you earn more money. Like most dirt track games but more realistic on the quality of what you can buy for the price..
-customization for car/driver instead of having the base paint schemes and suits.
-online play! It would be awesome to be able to have a qualify/heat/B/A main format to where 25-30 people can join and race to get into the main online! Especially on ps4 since its never really been done for a strictly dirt game on a console.. this would be a great selling game if you could pull off the online play.
-Realistic damage, especially on career mode, where the damage will carry over if you dont fix it or just do minor fixes to save money.
-flat tires
- realistic driving style/gameplay
- it would be awesome to have in-depth setups but that would deter alot of people from playing continuously so maybe have base setups with the option of setting it up yourself on a higher difficulty
-pit stops if you wreck!
-celebrations

This will be an awesome game no matter what thanks guys!
Thumbs Up 
v6 or v8, even 410 wingless sprints would be cool to see in this game also.

Really looking forward to seeing this game progress!!
(01-14-2016, 05:44 AM)Trevorm_13 Wrote: First of all im assuming this is mostly for pc but im hoping also playstation? I don't have time to read up to find out for sure.

Ideas:
-Career mode where you can start from the ground up, earn sponsors and also get better equipment as you earn more money. Like most dirt track games but more realistic on the quality of what you can buy for the price..
-customization for car/driver instead of having the base paint schemes and suits.
-online play! It would be awesome to be able to have a qualify/heat/B/A main format to where 25-30 people can join and race to get into the main online! Especially on ps4 since its never really been done for a strictly dirt game on a console.. this would be a great selling game if you could pull off the online play.
-Realistic damage, especially on career mode, where the damage will carry over if you dont fix it or just do minor fixes to save money.
-flat tires
- it would be awesome to have in-depth setups but that would deter alot of people from playing continuously so maybe have base setups with the option of setting it up yourself on a higher difficulty
-pit stops if you wreck!
-celebrations

I would like to add to the career mode part, maybe something like the old NASCAR Thunder 2004 where you started in a very small shop and as you got more money and sponsors your shop got bigger and you had to buy better equipment, i think that would be a very cool aspect to the game to help make the career mode more in depth and rewarding.
From what I understand, there is a career mode, it will be only sprints until they raise enough money. More money they raise on the kickstarter, more cars. If they reach 570k, they will have late models, but the more money, the more cars. Next amount is 650 and they will have wingless sprints, then 830 they will have hobby stocks/pro stocks/ or another smaller car along those lines.

Bottom line will be the more money we as fans raise, which is rewarded back to us in gameplay, and other perks, the farther the game will go. I would love to see 1.5 mil raised so that we could get everything possible and then have a great game. I think that the more cars, the better the career mode will be. Either way I think we need to try to raise all the money we can and put the ball in big ants court. Let them have all the fun they want and make an amazing game for us.
(02-14-2016, 11:26 AM)birddawg Wrote: From what I understand, there is a career mode, it will be only sprints until they raise enough money. More money they raise on the kickstarter, more cars. If they reach 570k, they will have late models, but the more money, the more cars. Next amount is 650 and they will have wingless sprints, then 830 they will have hobby stocks/pro stocks/ or another smaller car along those lines.

Bottom line will be the more money we as fans raise, which is rewarded back to us in gameplay, and other perks, the farther the game will go. I would love to see 1.5 mil raised so that we could get everything possible and then have a great game. I think that the more cars, the better the career mode will be. Either way I think we need to try to raise all the money we can and put the ball in big ants court. Let them have all the fun they want and make an amazing game for us.

You got it, more money, more cars. We have the game setup to support multiple chassis, divisions, rules and body panels, it's just a question of funding the artist and modelling time to get all the cars in the game.

It's a really time consuming process to create the chassis itself, write the materials and shaders for the finishes and body panels, hook up all the suspension and physics pickup points, add instanced components for fasteners and brackets, setup constraints for everything that bolts onto the chassis then tune the physics of the chassis and it's response to the engine.

And that's if there already is a compatible driveline available! It's literally like building a racecar from scratch but on a computer instead of the workshop.

Not sure if I prefer the shop or computer... at least it doesn't take weeks to get the grease out from under my fingernails at work!
I know that there are tons of opinions for this game. I like all the ideas that everyone has for the game with all the variable options for each track, car, etc. A game with lots of variables for setups, tires, car design, engine choice, chassis choice, track design, and especially a career mode with accurate drives in the top class is a must for this game to go. I'm not sure its even feasable for a person to think that all of this for each series could be done with one game. Maybe that should be a SLM game with crates, bombers, street stocks and a Sprint Car game with modifieds, winged and non winged sprint cars. I believe that someone is missing the boat if they do not have SLM. There have been several Sprint Car games and they fizzle out. I think there is a need for someone to try the SLM class. I believe you would be amazed at how many people are wanting this possibly along with the sprint cars. Something like NCAA Football Teambuilder could be used where you could go in and design your own car, track, graphics and put them into the game. Or even something like in in MLB the SHOW where you can download rosters, you could download cars and tracks that peope have uploaded.
(02-13-2016, 10:22 AM)LateModel2s Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 05:44 AM)Trevorm_13 Wrote: First of all im assuming this is mostly for pc but im hoping also playstation? I don't have time to read up to find out for sure.

Ideas:
-flat tires
-pit stops if you wreck!
-celebrations

I would like to add to the career mode part, maybe something like the old NASCAR Thunder 2004 where you started in a very small shop and as you got more money and sponsors your shop got bigger and you had to buy better equipment, i think that would be a very cool aspect to the game to help make the career mode more in depth and rewarding.

Yes! NASCAR thunder 2004 is my favorite nascar game.. realistic enough and also you get a sense of achievment.
I think career mode is a very important part of this game. I agree with others that a work your way up design would be best. It would also be nice to have the option of moving up in different series; from local tracks to a WoO type series that spans the nation. Certain events (ex: Knoxville Nationals) would be great additions that if you were able to afford the buy-in, you could participate. One of the my gripes with the career mode in the last game from Big Ant was that you automatically started in the WoO and it was a bit confusing on which event was next as each track would be available and have "events" outside of the actual event on the calendar (arcade-type events were a turn off too).

Another thing that might help differentiate is adding the 360 Sprints as well as 410 Sprints. May not require as much funding on the models, but would add variety in series and vehicles. I mean you could span the whole gamut of sprints; midgets, wingless, winged, etc.