Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You must be online in order to play Rugby League Live 3" Alert
Hey folks,

I've recently purchased a new laptop and, having had no issue on my desktop, opted to put RLL3 on that laptop. I used a Steam backup to transfer the data. Starting the game, I was graciously met with an alert stating "you must be online in order to play Rugby League Live 3".

I have since tried a few different things, including a cache check, deleting the folder in "My Documents>My Games" and various small files in the RLL3 data folder (and cache-checking again), wholly downloading the game, and using a wired connection, all to the same presenting issue.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Been doing the last few days for me and now all my fanhub data has gone completely. Game crashes all the time up loading stuff to Fanhub ! Fark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my teams gone. Heaps of work too.
Sorry to hear it's more than just me. Did anything change for you prior to the game doing this?
As far as I can tell from here there has not been any down time on the FanHub servers.

I can track point to point to try and work out individual issues people may have but only after 4th January.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
lucky I have all but one team not loaded to fan hub!
Online prompt coming up for me all the time now too.
Takes about 2 mins/ 20 prompts before I can actually do anything.
getting the same thing everyday - takes about 10 presses of A or X to get around it
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
same problem here pressing A button for 20 minutes..still nothing

very frustrating
This is a joke!?

It was playing up when I installed on my mates pc a couple days ago but would eventually let u play and now it just prompts this message and seems to load after a few 'OK' clicks and does nothing!!

Fix asap pls we need to finish our season! Rd 23 and 21-2 on vet level =(!
Getting sick of this error..... please fix it naow!!!!!!