Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RLL2 Save Editor
Well I have managed to decrypt the PS3 save files now. So now I can make a save editor for both consoles, PS3 and the 360 Wink
http://imageshack.us/a/img849/3450/360save.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/2532/ps3save.jpg
Hmm I just notice that RLL2 PS3 save file has more protection then the 360 one.

The first 4 bytes is a CRC (32 bit) checksum of the whole file, not including the 4 byte CRC.
Bloody great work woody!! Just finished my 2013 roster update with a full ratings overhaul! I was hoping you or someone would come up with this, so i could share it with my bros and mates. Can you please keep me posted on this! Cheers!
(12-09-2012, 09:52 AM)Ickon Wrote: Bloody great work woody!! Just finished my 2013 roster update with a full ratings overhaul! I was hoping you or someone would come up with this, so i could share it with my bros and mates. Can you please keep me posted on this! Cheers!

No probs mate, I have sorted the PS3 save file editing issue now. So now a tool is in full progress for both consoles.
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone can upload a ps3 save file so I can test my program Smile or send it to me by email. I mainly need the BLES01472_FF000 folder zip up if possible.

Cheers.
[Image: rll2saveeditor.jpg]
So is the operational yet?
Hoping someone does a 2013 save game update!
(12-12-2012, 03:51 PM)Rightness Wrote: So is the operational yet?

Well there is still alot of work to be done in the editing sections, because I haven't started on that yet. Also I need a PS3 Save file from someone so I can test to see if it works ok.

This editor will also convert saves to one console to the other when finished.
Already done it on XBox360, though my ratings scale is slightly different as I have structured it so the difficulty is best set at PRO as the AI is more creative at this level.
(12-12-2012, 04:13 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

Well there is still alot of work to be done in the editing sections, because I haven't started on that yet. Also I need a PS3 Save file from someone so I can test to see if it works ok.

This editor will also convert saves to one console to the other when finished.
If you haven't got a PS3 save file by Thursday morning then I will upload one for you as I'm borrowing my brothers PS3 copy tomorrow to do my rosters on pS3 for him. Can't wait for the tool. I'll sign up on your website tomorrow and talk then.