Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controls for efensive shot ?
How to play Defensive shot ?
It's in the manual.
(11-03-2015, 06:57 AM)Frankieabbott Wrote: It's in the manual.

I tried that out, for some reason batsman drives the ball instead defending, also lofted shot button too drives the ball, only by dancing down the track i can hit a power shot, any suggestions ?
(11-04-2015, 11:05 AM)Naveen Wrote:

I tried that out, for some reason batsman drives the ball instead defending, also lofted shot button too drives the ball, only by dancing down the track i can hit a power shot, any suggestions ?

Hold R2 down for Defensive Shot. Hold L2 down for lofted shot. Make sure when your playing Defensive shot dont let go of R2 before you connect with the ball, same with L2 button. Hold no trigger for a normal shot depending on timing ball will either go across the ground or through the air at catchable height. (PS3 Controls) dont know if this will help hopefully it does.
(11-04-2015, 06:50 PM)pure_brad Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 11:05 AM)Naveen Wrote:

Hold R2 down for Defensive Shot. Hold L2 down for lofted shot. Make sure when your playing Defensive shot dont let go of R2 before you connect with the ball, same with L2 button. Hold no trigger for a normal shot depending on timing ball will either go across the ground or through the air at catchable height. (PS3 Controls) dont know if this will help hopefully it does.

Thank you! for your help , it worked perfectly for my PC as well, i was pressing correct but was not holding long enough, but am glad its working now, cheers!
No worries your welcome enjoy Smile
Maybe off topic but does the 'advance' shot always get played in the air? (xbox360). I've tried to keep it on the floor by pressing the defensive trigger simultaneously with the advance button.
Hey Frankieabbott,
Yes advance shot always get played in the air, but when you hold LT and RT at same time then you play aggressive shot, but on the ground
(11-27-2015, 07:21 AM)Naveen Wrote: Hey Frankieabbott,
Yes advance shot always get played in the air, but when you hold LT and RT at same time then you play aggressive shot, but on the ground

Thanks for that.
(11-27-2015, 08:20 PM)Frankieabbott Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 07:21 AM)Naveen Wrote: Hey Frankieabbott,

Thanks for that.

lovely, what a day? i scored back to back 100's ....