Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
Exactly Axe, people like to pretend it's their opinion that gets them banned... reality is... think before you post. Smile
(12-16-2015, 06:07 AM)Shaun Wrote: I fear I'll be next for the ban hammer because I actually agree with those who have been banned.

We've been pretty lenient IMO, there are many posts on here that are negative towards the game that remain here with people not banned, we can accept criticism and ideas to make the game better however continued straight abuse can't be tolerated.

It's only idiots that add nothing but also throw abuse that are given bans, the last few are not complete bans, they are "holidays".

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-16-2015, 10:11 AM)Ross Wrote: It's only idiots that add nothing but also throw abuse that are given bans, the last few are not complete bans, they are "holidays".

Speaking of holidays, what days are BigAnt headquarters closed and when do they return back to office??
Why... looking to visit? :p

We're away the minimum time possible, it won't effect patches as they're all done.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Does that include the next ones, fixing the problems that still exist after the first main round?

I appreciate you won't have the feedback from the console users yet, but I would have thought there are still some "glitches" that the PC/Steam crew have experienced.
#COYF
So given the 20th is a Sunday this year, RLL3 would have to be breaking some real "late in the game" territory for a patch to come out this year.

January is full of seasonal shutdowns, late returns to operations and minimal staff for a lot of the gaming industry, so it seems like it's time to get used to RLL3 as it stands until 2016 is in full swing again.

(12-18-2015, 12:30 PM)C A Iversen Wrote: So given the 20th is a Sunday this year, RLL3 would have to be breaking some real "late in the game" territory for a patch to come out this year.

January is full of seasonal shutdowns, late returns to operations and minimal staff for a lot of the gaming industry, so it seems like it's time to get used to RLL3 as it stands until 2016 is in full swing again.

Yep sad to say, you are right sir!

Tumble weeds been the most action in these forums lately. I come in to see what going on, and the latest post was one I did a day and a half ago Confused

I personally haven't played RLL3 at all lately. Would be great to have a patch for the Christmas break etc but it's not going to happen by the looks. TruBlu = bloody useless
this is such a shame - I have put approx. 20hrs on the PC alone last 2 weeks - the patch is amazing

I have traded in my console copy. multiplayer in RLL3 was never achieved and complete and abhorrent total wasted opportunity by ALL involved. Yet they continue to mass print and ship new copies with the career ending bug included over Christmas. All respect earned has been lost. TB is the EA of Australia. Angry

they will close down over the holiday period too. not giving a toss about the console versions of
RLL3
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Since Rugby League Live 3 released, with how things have gone for Rugby Challenge 3 and the patches for Rugby League Live 3 and Don Bradman Cricket, Tru Blu might be tempted to sing to us,

"Don't be sad, cause zero out of three ain't bad." Tongue

its getting a joke tru blu are absolutely hopeless my copy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust cant play it with all the glitches and that