Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
Ross, will there be any future updates where we would be getting a fanhub update which allows us to update fanhub and automatically sends a request to a server where we can download the latest licensed team lineups just how like EA do with FIFA? That's if you know.
[Image: s22yp.gif]
(12-11-2015, 10:08 PM)CanterburyBulldogs Wrote: Ross, will there be any future updates where we would be getting a fanhub update which allows us to update fanhub and automatically sends a request to a server where we can download the latest licensed team lineups just how like EA do with FIFA? That's if you know.

Ey? Lets just get to the initial patch first -_-
ross tried to get hold of you on facebook but are we any closer to knowing when the patch will be out helping run series comps for the game and if we can help it we dont wanna start the new series untill the patch is out
(12-14-2015, 09:54 AM)gunns85 Wrote: Any updates on the patch??? for rll3 of cause!!! it doesn't usually snow in Australia at Christmas time but this patch issues is getting colder and colder!

It seems like people are overlooking the question regarding it haha.

I haven't played the game for about a month now. Started playing Fallout 4 and now on Rainbow 6 Siege.
Pes 2016 great game
So can't anyone at BigAnt pick up the phone and ring TruBlu and say "Hey, remember that deal/contract/agreement we had regarding RLL3 and releasing patches etc, whats happening with that? Can we get an ETA? Can the release/testing/whatever be given top priority since its clearly late/ovedue."

This seems a bit odd that its taken so long and that no-one has any idea when it will be released.
Iv'e had 2 updates now on FIFA 16 since purchasing it after RLL3 and that imo, was nowhere near in need of one compared to this game.
As said many, many times before - RLL3 is not our game, I couldn't make announcements about its initial release and I cannot make announcements about patches.

I understand people being frustrated however I don't understand people continuing to ask us for dates etc. when it is reasonably obvious that we are not in a position to answer.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I understand what you are saying Ross, and to be fair the majority of people posting on here do too and have bit their lip and waited patiently for the patch until recently.It is 3 months now though since game release and it certainly looks like going into the new year and well into it before we see the patch, who knows? , which makes it even worse!

I can only speak for myself but i don't feel i can or want to play the game until the patch is released as for me there are so many little things need correcting to make it enjoyable enough, so currently i own a game which is unplayable for me, i know there is a patch ready and has been for a good while but somebody somewhere is holding it up to ridiculous lengths now imo.I can only Assume/hope that the action being taken by BigAnt right now is along the lines of what yt23w posted above mine.I know you can't answer this Ross, just thinking out loud Wink
(12-14-2015, 11:20 PM)BigMoz Wrote: I understand what you are saying Ross, and to be fair the majority of people posting on here do too and have bit their lip and waited patiently for the patch until recently.It is 3 months now though since game release and it certainly looks like going into the new year and well into it before we see the patch, who knows? , which makes it even worse!

I can only speak for myself but i don't feel i can or want to play the game until the patch is released as for me there are so many little things need correcting to make it enjoyable enough, so currently i own a game which is unplayable for me, i know there is a patch ready and has been for a good while but somebody somewhere is holding it up to ridiculous lengths now imo.I can only Assume/hope that the action being taken by BigAnt right now is along the lines of what yt23w posted above mine.I know you can't answer this Ross, just thinking out loud Wink

There has been a monsterously ridiculous, on-going problem for Tru Blu with releasing new games and even patches to their games for the last 6 months. It's at the point that it has to be either incompetence, financial trouble or general arrogance. I'm not sure any of those are "the good option".

It's gone on sooo long now with Don Bradman Cricket that it's pushing into an area that things almost NEVER get to. That's the area where even when it gets released and it's a good patch, but it's been so long and so pathetic you still can't just focus on the game, enjoy it and go back to thinking they're a good company, like usually happens.

I now have a fear that DBC (next edition) will be a great game with 2-3 major problems in it, that won't get patched for ages. Sure, the last one got patch 1 reasonably quickly, but it badly needed it and things appear to have changed since then in a big way, looking at RLL3. Even though I'm a die-hard cricket game gamer, that's "die-hard" not "indestructable" cricket gamer and I will take major convincing to think about day one purchase.

Rugby League Live 3 hasn't been anywhere near as long, but there's nothing to say it won't be March next year or longer before you get that, if DBC is anything to go by.

On RLL3, the differences between Amateur and Professional is a big issue amongst other issues for my friends and I and we just can't bring ourselves to play it.

Tru Blu need to give a reasonably good honest transparent, respectful answer to their fans on 3 separate games, but they aren't and in my opinion won't. Sure some fans have been angry, snappy and disrespectful (on FB for example) since well before release, but now they're showing their patient games fans that there's little to no benefit to that approach.