Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
(11-03-2015, 01:36 PM)ak47 Wrote: console patches are a lot easier to get done today than previous generations. im sure TB are holding this up for whatever purpose. not $ony and M$

Theyre waiting because they want it to be 100% when it hits consoles. They are basically testing the patches on PC since its a lot easier to fix then it is on consoles. once they have it 100% they will release on consoles!
Yeah, I agree with this thread. It's been nearly 2 months and we haven't even received a patch to fix some of the major problems with this game. I'm giving it another week and if there's nothing by then, I'll trade it in for NBA 2K16.
(11-03-2015, 10:22 AM)SenseiTJ2 Wrote: I agree, this is getting bloody silly now. Sports games are meant for consoles - who is even playing this on PC??

I can't play this game until the patch is released.. It's just silly considering I paid full price at release, wish bigant would focus on console...

LOL @ sports game are meant for consoles. if you can connect a controller to a PC its basically the same as playing on a console but better, PC version shreds all over the console version, its like a different game.
Worth the wait, patch(es) is/are working wonders on PC, you're better off waiting when considering consoles will not have infinite ones released we'll be lucky to get two so the more fix per patch on console the better...

The game is far from broken on my PS4 copy anyhow
(11-02-2015, 10:28 PM)Horrie Wrote: must admit I am struggling to play. Just waiting on patch. Don't play it enough to get good at it. Amatuer is too easy. Pro is too hard.

off topic but I found veteran easier than Pro, on pro the game is more "on rails" I found once i switched to veteran the game opened up more and I felt I had more control.

The game isn't broken, but I do look forward to the fine tuning of the gameplay that the PC users reportedly are enjoying.
(11-03-2015, 05:46 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: LOL @ sports game are meant for consoles. if you can connect a controller to a PC its basically the same as playing on a console but better, PC version shreds all over the console version, its like a different game.

This is because of the after-service for PC's... Hence the reason people are posting in this thread. Rolleyes

If we got a patch, the game would be a different game for us too haha
I admit, I haven't played it much. Mainly because it needs a big patch. But no complaints from me really.. I'll just wait patiently. Plenty of other things to do in the mean time.
(11-04-2015, 11:04 AM)Matt BnW Wrote: I admit, I haven't played it much. Mainly because it needs a big patch. But no complaints from me really.. I'll just wait patiently. Plenty of other things to do in the mean time.

Yep, once Fallout 4 is released... Everything else will be forgotten haha.

As far as the game goes, we definitely need to adjust to the way RLL3 plays. At first, I was playing it as I would RLL2... This doesn't work at all. After playing it a bit more, you can def cope with it the way it is... It's just got lots of flaws that you need to overlook.

Bring on the patch I say!
You must be cake if you can't handle pro mayne.
This is taking the mick, no update from bigant? Do they care about the console fanbase at all?