Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
As per title, when are we to expect an update same as the PC?
[email protected]
(11-02-2015, 09:19 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: 2016 possibly early 2017

lol
must admit I am struggling to play. Just waiting on patch. Don't play it enough to get good at it. Amatuer is too easy. Pro is too hard.
(11-02-2015, 10:28 PM)Horrie Wrote: must admit I am struggling to play. Just waiting on patch. Don't play it enough to get good at it. Amatuer is too easy. Pro is too hard.

I totally agree mate Smile
I agree, this is getting bloody silly now. Sports games are meant for consoles - who is even playing this on PC??

I can't play this game until the patch is released.. It's just silly considering I paid full price at release, wish bigant would focus on console...
Unfortunately, its not just BigAnts fault. Just like the extremely long overdue update for Don Bradman Cricket on consoles, it is often out of there control.

I'm looking at you Microsoft Sad

A friend of mine asked how other companies like EA and Ubisoft can get their patches out so quickly, I'd imagine its more to do with the huge number of people working on those games...

Here's hoping it will be out soon Smile
(11-03-2015, 12:17 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: I think its partially their fault given that it is ultimately their say what features are or are not included. For example no rep footy in coach career.

Without being told any different, I'd say that Tru Blu were the ones with the ultimate say on these things.

And it's been said before that Console Patches / Updates aren't as easy as the PC ones to get done.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah hard not to feel a bit short changed on the slow release for the patch..

A lot of the issues/fixes also were things that should have been picked up by better bug testing.. Something to note for nextime Ross!?

I'm about to buy the pc ver too - just so I can have the patch and play with another mate who doesn't have console. But delay on this patch is not good enough!

Boo hissss
console patches are a lot easier to get done today than previous generations. im sure TB are holding this up for whatever purpose. not $ony and M$
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch