Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online wins stats frozen.
Any body elses online win ratio seem to be frozen?......iv had 27 wins for the last two weeks but yet i have won about twenty games in the last two weeks! dosnt seem to have recorded any of these wins.

Seems something is wrong.

Uk gamer.
Hi mate, Im the same except my stats havent moved after the first day!

Still says - 4 wins, 60 for 12 against, it hasnt moved since.

The people on top of the boards have got like 400+ wins so its working for some.

I'm on PS4.
(11-02-2015, 12:52 PM)DEVICER Wrote: Hi mate, Im the same except my stats havent moved after the first day!

Still says - 4 wins, 60 for 12 against, it hasnt moved since.

The people on top of the boards have got like 400+ wins so its working for some.

I'm on PS4.

Hi Devicer,

its a joke all the stats must be rigged and inaccurate, hope big ant sorts it soon.
Just to check, have you been playing games through the Quick Match option? Games via the custom match menu are not ranked.
Lol, yeah I have, 5 minute halves is barely a game, so I dont bother with it.

Ah well that explains it, cheers Matt!
(11-04-2015, 09:25 AM)MattW Wrote: Just to check, have you been playing games through the Quick Match option? Games via the custom match menu are not ranked.

So what does count towards your ranking? I would have thought, quick match would be the 'go-to' for most people looking to play online.Cool
(11-04-2015, 11:11 AM)Pierce_mx Wrote: So what does count towards your ranking? I would have thought, quick match would be the 'go-to' for most people looking to play online.Cool
Quick matches count towards your rating.
(11-04-2015, 11:17 AM)MattW Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 11:11 AM)Pierce_mx Wrote: So what does count towards your ranking? I would have thought, quick match would be the 'go-to' for most people looking to play online.Cool
Quick matches count towards your rating.

Ah brilliant. I mis-read the OP.
Thanks MattW,

i mostly play custom matches so this would explain why.....the reason i play custom is the connection to aus or nz is poor....so i hope to match up with uk gamers and select super league.....but i will try quick match to see if my stats improve.

How did you know about this?

Custom matches should still be ranked in my opinion not just quick match....dnt forget we meet new players online whos online connection is better than others which results in better quality matches, so we can set up a custom game and invite new friends to play for better connection.