Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co Op Games
Haven't seen a lot of talk on here about Co op games.

Haven't had the chance until this weekend to give it a try, but just wanted to say it was thoroughly enjoyable!

We kicked off with an origin series on pro difficulty and got a hiding (mostly due to some silly errors) but strapped in and decided to play some club games and really loved the communication and necessity for a game plan with each set in attack and defence. My mate and I were both good in different areas, so we assigned roles around that and built up to being able to have tight 20 Min games on veteran with plenty of room for improvement.

Hats off to BA for the way they designed Co op play. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves to play sports Co ops with the mates.

Hoping and praying to the BA team however to make this option available for be a coach mode!!

What's everyone else's thoughts on the co op play?
I play a lot of co-op.

I'm a little disappointed you can only go 2 players on a side.

Often we'd play 3 a side and 3 bad decisions means you're in the bin and have to sit out 10 mins of gameplay.

But yeah, setting tries for one another is satisfying.

Hope they can patch it so co-op career is an option, absolutely gutted thats not included.
Really fun eh?
Takes a bit of getting used to, but totally rewarding.
I kept seeing my mate up for some nice tries.
Will be really fun against another team of two!
Agreed with the disappointing 2v2 limit, would love to have a 4 v computer game with my mates. Other than that, co op is very satisfying.
(10-20-2015, 11:11 AM)AceAv81 Wrote: Haven't seen a lot of talk on here about Co op games.

Haven't had the chance until this weekend to give it a try, but just wanted to say it was thoroughly enjoyable!

We kicked off with an origin series on pro difficulty and got a hiding (mostly due to some silly errors) but strapped in and decided to play some club games and really loved the communication and necessity for a game plan with each set in attack and defence. My mate and I were both good in different areas, so we assigned roles around that and built up to being able to have tight 20 Min games on veteran with plenty of room for improvement.

Hats off to BA for the way they designed Co op play. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves to play sports Co ops with the mates.

Hoping and praying to the BA team however to make this option available for be a coach mode!!

What's everyone else's thoughts on the co op play?

AceAv long time no see mate Big Grin
Benz0o0o0o!

Good to see ya champ!