Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've talked to EA
EA are not interested in a Rugby League or Rugby game.

Despite attending the footy every week myself, and many staff here loving AFL, I cannot see Big Ant making an AFL game in the foreseeable future.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(10-16-2015, 03:28 PM)Ross Wrote: EA are not interested in a Rugby League or Rugby game.

Despite attending the footy every week myself, and many staff here loving AFL, I cannot see Big Ant making an AFL game in the foreseeable future.

Maybe some PC modding tips could help us deal with that painful fact. :3
That's what I like about Football!
I'll make a last ditch attempt to see what can be done with the AFL Live 1 PC version this week.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(10-16-2015, 03:28 PM)Ross Wrote: EA are not interested in a Rugby League or Rugby game.

Such a shame, a disgrace that we get games like RLL3 and Don Bradman Cricket and AFL will never get the same treatment.

Ridiculous that Tru Blu are so stupid; wicked witch make perpetually shit games
(10-16-2015, 12:13 PM)Ruck Wrote: I'd rather Tru Blu just go with what Big Ant have got going on. Rugby League and Cricket are doing great without EA.

I'm an American who grew up playing EA games and as someone who doesn't particularly like cricket or league I feel that RLL3 and Don Bradman are much more enjoyable to play than Madden or FIFA.
(10-20-2015, 06:27 AM)mole25 Wrote: I'm an American who grew up playing EA games and as someone who doesn't particularly like cricket or league I feel that RLL3 and Don Bradman are much more enjoyable to play than Madden or FIFA.

I'm an Australian who grew up playing EA games and I'm glad that Cricket and League are finally getting the love they deserve. Madden and NHL were good fun, but the way Big Ant are going.... RLL and Lacrosse are going to be my go to games for a sporting hit, along with DBC. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-17-2015, 07:30 AM)Ross Wrote: I'll make a last ditch attempt to see what can be done with the AFL Live 1 PC version this week.

Did anything come out of that?
That's what I like about Football!