Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1988-1992 Teams
I'm working on making some of my own teams from the late 80's - early 90's period and was wondering what people base there stats off?

Also was wondering does anyone have stats that have been previously used for previous games (RLL2 etc etc).
There is already 80s and 90s teams done by itchy on the fanhub. Don't see why you would re do them again?
There's some players that Itchy didn't create for Easts that I'd love to see like Dave Trewhella, Hugh McGahan and Trevor Gillmeister. The more the merrier.
(10-02-2015, 08:09 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: There's some players that Itchy didn't create for Easts that I'd love to see like Dave Trewhella, Hugh McGahan and Trevor Gillmeister. The more the merrier.

pretty sure he did a 92/93 broncos,so should be a gilly there
Hugh McGahan... what a legend.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-02-2015, 07:42 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: There is already 80s and 90s teams done by itchy on the fanhub. Don't see why you would re do them again?

Brett Le Man was the 1st try scorer for brisbane back in 88 vs manly. He isnt in the 88 side that's on fanhub. where can I find itcy mate?
(10-02-2015, 07:42 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: There is already 80s and 90s teams done by itchy on the fanhub. Don't see why you would re do them again?

1 - A lot of players have ratings of 30
2 - Not all the teams are covered eg 90's Eels
I believe itchy made them before the attributes were unlocked so they'll have the lowest attribute