Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL3 vs. RC3 Discussion
It's all good. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Mattw36 I saw my mistake lol

once again , sorry for the delay here lol
question, how similar is RLL3 to RC3? game play wise

Can the thread be deleted please
They are about as similar as Rugby League and Rugby Union (as a South African you may not be too familiar with Rugby League).
They have similar principals however are different sports.

Have a look at some videos on YouTube to see what RLL3 is like, however if you really are after a Union game then I would wait for RC3.
After the game vs Japan, I honestly dont know if I should get the springbok version lol
might have to look for the Japan version of the game :lol:

I am aware of the differences in the game and I am keen to learn some rugby league but that being said, no one in sa does play it at all

saw some gameplay and its insanely awesome
I'll delete the thread shortly, want to make sure you see Matt's post. Smile

South Africa has a presence in the Rugby League World. Smile http://www.sarugbyleague.co.za/
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-25-2015, 04:35 PM)Ruck Wrote: Ah, this is Rugby League Live 3, Not Rugby Challenge 3. Smile

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/ru...k-edition/

(09-25-2015, 04:50 PM)Ruck Wrote: I'll delete the thread shortly, want to make sure you see Matt's post. Smile

haha thanks

just waiting on his reply to last post
maybe you can change the title rather to RC3 vs RLL3
as the conversation is going in that direction lol

thank you though
Yeah Ok... I'll do that. Smile
Should post on the Rugby Challenge facebook page asking for a "Cherry Blossoms" edition!

Rugby League Live 3 is a really fun game, especially if you are just learning the sport.
Playing on-line with other South Africans would be difficult (as there wouldn't be many to find), however playing the A.I. can be fun, and I am sure there is a South African international team is in the game (or at least on the FanHub).
No problem Cinderplague... It'll be interesting to see what comes of RC3 with the new team behind it. But if you like running Rugby then RLL3 would be worth a look. With the FanHub you could easily make the Springbok.
@ruck

make the springboks, oh no, hell no lol.

Joke going around "Imagine Japan played with their eyes open, the score would have been bigger":lol:

going to look more in RLL3

game play footage is just amazing,
might not get the online play but I might be able to live with that