Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling players for money!!!!!!
Hi i dont know if or how too sell players on coaching career for money because the players i dont want i cant get sell for money to use it to sign different players. I know how to release players but to sell them for money no Idea!!!!
The players you release are off contract at the end of that year,so that's why when you release them you don't get any money but instead you can use that money you didn't use to resign them to go towards another player(s).You cant actaully sell players.
Would be nice if we could have a mutual release, if a player isn't being selected and becomes unhappy, another team could swoop and take him off your hands.
But yes you can't 'sell' players, just release off-contract ones.

What actually is the benefit of releasing as oppose to letting their contracts run out?
Normally a release would warrant a severance payment
Is 2001 your year of birth?

I ask because if it is the realisation that I am now old is beginning to set in. I was in the 4th grade in 2001.
I was in the work force already in 2001, SOR. You're not old yet.
(09-23-2015, 10:53 AM)SOR Wrote: Is 2001 your year of birth?

I ask because if it is the realisation that I am now old is beginning to set in. I was in the 4th grade in 2001.

aye? I was born in 2001
(09-23-2015, 08:47 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 10:53 AM)SOR Wrote: Is 2001 your year of birth?

aye? I was born in 2001

3rd year apprentice in 2001. Damn it sucks when you get slapped in the face with your age
(09-23-2015, 08:19 AM)Warriors_hard Wrote: The players you release are off contract at the end of that year,so that's why when you release them you don't get any money but instead you can use that money you didn't use to resign them to go towards another player(s).You cant actaully sell players.

Yes but i do that with some of my players but i still cant resign the players i want to keep

(09-23-2015, 08:19 AM)Warriors_hard Wrote: The players you release are off contract at the end of that year,so that's why when you release them you don't get any money but instead you can use that money you didn't use to resign them to go towards another player(s).You cant actaully sell players.

Yes but i do that with some of my players but i still cant resign the players i want to keep
You know you are old when you were in 4th form and not 4th grade