Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Teams
Smile 
Hey trying to get squads for all the international teams, anyone know players eligible for squads like USA, and small sides like that
DWZ has some polish heritage apparently. If i were you, i would try finding team lists from the Last world cup.
A good way to find the squads is actually through Wikipedia by searching for the "national rugby league team" page of a country.

For example try searching for "USA national rugby league team".
This leads to a page with the current squad:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...eague_team
(09-22-2015, 11:22 PM)SammiHaka Wrote: Hey trying to get squads for all the international teams, anyone know players eligible for squads like USA, and small sides like that

If your console is connected to the internet just access the fanhub and download the international teams from there.
(09-22-2015, 11:22 PM)SammiHaka Wrote: Hey trying to get squads for all the international teams, anyone know players eligible for squads like USA, and small sides like that

Hi Mate I have created 28 International Teams username: purebrad Cheers
Why haven't BigAnt licensed the National teams properly???
Ps Your teams are awesome. Thanks... But most the stats are on 30?
Pro/Semi Pro United States Players:

Ryan McGoldrick (Oxford) (Played a few games in the NRL but is mostly known for his Super League career)

Matt Petersen (Cudgen Hornets) (Former NRL player. Played for the Eels, Titans and I think also the Cowboys)

Bureta Faraimo (Parramatta Eels) (Very much a second/third string winger for the Eels but for a side like the United States he's a solid addition to their squad)

Taylor Welch (Townsville Blackhawks) (One of the most notable American born players. Played in the youth system for Warrington and was the first American born player to play in Super League)

Joseph Paulo (Parramatta Eels) (Was fantastic for them in the 2013 World Cup and is one of the few current NRL players who are eligible for America.

Joel Luani (West Tigers) (Played a handful of NRL games but is still under contract with the Tigers)

Mark Offerdahl (Bradford) (Probably unlikely to ever "make it" but he's apart of a professional set up with Bradford which means he's higher than a majority of the guys eligible for the United States. Manly junior as well)

Junior Paulo (Free Agent?) (Not sure where he is now but this is the Junior Paulo that USED to play for Parramatta but isn't the one who currently does. Played well during the 2013 World Cup campaign which makes me think he's probably playing football somewhere even if it is a hobby league)

Clint Newton (Newcastle Knights) (167 NRL matches makes Newton the most experienced player in terms of NRL experience. Little bit old but USA fans will be hoping he plays in a pub league or something so that he's available for the 2017 World Cup)

Eddy Pettybourne (Gold Coast Titans) (122 NRL matches which puts him as the second most experienced United States player. He adds vital experience to the United States line up which is something they need.

---

So that's it for the "known" players. I'm not sure how many of the other players you'd actually find in the game. A majority of them either play for pub leagues throughout NSW or in the American Rugby League competition so you'd probably have to make them.
(09-24-2015, 10:01 PM)ed612313 Wrote: Why haven't BigAnt licensed the National teams properly???
Ps Your teams are awesome. Thanks... But most the stats are on 30?

Are you talking about my International Teams. If so I will have a look tomorrow and fix it up.
(09-24-2015, 11:24 PM)SOR Wrote: Pro/Semi Pro United States Players:

Ryan McGoldrick (Oxford) (Played a few games in the NRL but is mostly known for his Super League career)

Matt Petersen (Cudgen Hornets) (Former NRL player. Played for the Eels, Titans and I think also the Cowboys)

Bureta Faraimo (Parramatta Eels) (Very much a second/third string winger for the Eels but for a side like the United States he's a solid addition to their squad)

Taylor Welch (Townsville Blackhawks) (One of the most notable American born players. Played in the youth system for Warrington and was the first American born player to play in Super League)

Joseph Paulo (Parramatta Eels) (Was fantastic for them in the 2013 World Cup and is one of the few current NRL players who are eligible for America.

Joel Luani (West Tigers) (Played a handful of NRL games but is still under contract with the Tigers)

Mark Offerdahl (Bradford) (Probably unlikely to ever "make it" but he's apart of a professional set up with Bradford which means he's higher than a majority of the guys eligible for the United States. Manly junior as well)

Junior Paulo (Free Agent?) (Not sure where he is now but this is the Junior Paulo that USED to play for Parramatta but isn't the one who currently does. Played well during the 2013 World Cup campaign which makes me think he's probably playing football somewhere even if it is a hobby league)

Clint Newton (Newcastle Knights) (167 NRL matches makes Newton the most experienced player in terms of NRL experience. Little bit old but USA fans will be hoping he plays in a pub league or something so that he's available for the 2017 World Cup)

Eddy Pettybourne (Gold Coast Titans) (122 NRL matches which puts him as the second most experienced United States player. He adds vital experience to the United States line up which is something they need.

---

So that's it for the "known" players. I'm not sure how many of the other players you'd actually find in the game. A majority of them either play for pub leagues throughout NSW or in the American Rugby League competition so you'd probably have to make them.

The United States has completely changed their national team structure. They are only taking guys from the domestic league, most of them are mainly union players. Their quality is way down but all play their league in the US.
(09-25-2015, 03:30 AM)mole25 Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 11:24 PM)SOR Wrote: Pro/Semi Pro United States Players:

---

The United States has completely changed their national team structure. They are only taking guys from the domestic league, most of them are mainly union players. Their quality is way down but all play their league in the US.

That's a real shame although I hope it changes in 2017. With guys like McGoldrick, Newton and Junior Paulo all retired/playing pub leagues the United States is going to need a lot of the above guys if they want to compete as well as they did in 2013.

America was my second team during the 2013 World Cup and they'll be my second team in 2017. At the very least I'd want Paulo (Joseph), Petersen, Luani, Faraimo, Newton (Even if playing in a pub league) and Pettybourne to be involved in the 2017 campaign.