Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Be a Pro Career Issue *** MUST READ ***
I'm sure this has been said many times and will be addressed in the patch, but my Be a Star gets injured every single game. This coupled with the score line unrealistically blowing out when you are subbed off makes it almost unplayable.
(12-07-2015, 01:57 PM)gunns85 Wrote: Agree, but you tend to get attacked on here when you voice an opinion as good and true as this is!!

I find the reverse is true.

What you're implying, as do others, is that you're OK having positive opinions attacked but we shouldn't dare attack a negative one.

In any case, the comment does not bear any examination, there are many negative comments that are left on the site for all to see.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-09-2015, 08:34 AM)Matt BnW Wrote: I'm sure this has been said many times and will be addressed in the patch, but my Be a Star gets injured every single game. This coupled with the score line unrealistically blowing out when you are subbed off makes it almost unplayable.

Whatever is in the Steam updates is definitely in the patch, plus some specific Console fixes.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-09-2015, 10:04 PM)Ross Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 08:34 AM)Matt BnW Wrote: I'm sure this has been said many times and will be addressed in the patch, but my Be a Star gets injured every single game. This coupled with the score line unrealistically blowing out when you are subbed off makes it almost unplayable.

Whatever is in the Steam updates is definitely in the patch, plus some specific Console fixes.

Is there any way we (the consumer) can force the Patch to come out quicker? Is there anyone we can inundate with messages of 'love'?
Would really love to see a patch for the bug Big Grin
Big Ant why not have an update for be a pro in the next update like rugby challenge 3 let be a pro call for a kick like Y is call for pass tap A is call for grubber hold A is call for punt and hold B is call for bomb and i find at the end of the year its very hard to get a contract offer by another nrl club. you should be able to do things in the off days like commit to training with team or go to a feeder clubs field and sign thigs and train or spend time with team mates. this would make be a pro even more intresting and like a pre game talk in the locker room by the coach the reciving of jearsys a cut scene of them getting to the stadium thankyou
(04-25-2016, 11:58 AM)broncos123 Wrote: Big Ant why not have an update for be a pro in the next update like rugby challenge 3 let be a pro call for a kick like Y is call for pass tap A is call for grubber hold A is call for punt and hold B is call for bomb

Really wanted this, and even speculated about it before the game was released and kinda sad that RC3 got it and we didn't. In saying that, WW didn't have to build a game, just features.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
can you actually make the origin team

(04-25-2016, 02:26 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 11:58 AM)broncos123 Wrote: Big Ant why not have an update for be a pro in the next update like rugby challenge 3 let be a pro call for a kick like Y is call for pass tap A is call for grubber hold A is call for punt and hold B is call for bomb

Really wanted this, and even speculated about it before the game was released and kinda sad that RC3 got it and we didn't. In saying that, WW didn't have to build a game, just features.

yea true i just want the be a pro to fell more adventurs imagine being able to have a peo camera in the locker room and look at all the players and listen to the coach and recieve jearsys or atend training or not attend training and recieve pinisment or just spending time in off days with teamates