Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie career Rep teams
???? i'm into season 5 of my rookie career and cant make city v country, NSW, AUS or the All star rep teams! I am a fullback, win Dally M and Fullback of the year every year and leading try scorer. any help on the topic would be greatly appreciated because this is started to really do my head in and otherwise spoiling a pretty good game.
What's your overall rating? I didn't play for city until I was 93. (And I didn't play for Australia until I was 95). Because every player continues to improve, you need to be the best player in that position.
(09-20-2015, 12:08 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: What's your overall rating? I didn't play for city until I was 93. (And I didn't play for Australia until I was 95). Because every player continues to improve, you need to be the best player in that position.

Good call mate I'm only 91, thought maybe there was a glitch or something, turns out I was just being impatient haha
(09-20-2015, 12:13 PM)Nemesis85 Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 12:08 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: What's your overall rating? I didn't play for city until I was 93. (And I didn't play for Australia until I was 95). Because every player continues to improve, you need to be the best player in that position.

Good call mate I'm only 91, thought maybe there was a glitch or something, turns out I was just being impatient haha

To get the most out of your player, you need to strengthen key parts of your position. For example, I play halfback so I needed less points in strength, and more points in everything else. You also need to be the right body size.
What difficulty are you guys on.