Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current generation vs Old generation
Are there any difference between the two other then graphics. I remember on some sports games a liked how they played better on older generation system for the first versions. Sometimes on the older generation even though the graphics were not a nice, sometimes the controls and responsiveness were better on older generation. Has any one had an opportunity to play both for RLL3?

Cheers and Salud
I haven't been able to play both, but as I said on the anamolies thread which has been ignored, my digitally downloaded game is so laggy on xbox 360
We read every post and really don't ignore anyone. I'm going to check out the retail old gen versions tomorrow.

If you change the camera to closer is it less laggy?

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I've been playing on End Balanced and thats quite laggy. The most common time that I will experience lag is when I'm passing through the hands, or attempting a long ball. Sometimes the pass won't even go to the intended recipient e.g I will press pass and B from hooker to hit the second receiver, and it will just pass to the closest man. I gave End close a go like you said and it does seem slightly less laggy, however that would probably be because I can't really try any ball movement as I can't see much of the field from that camera angle.
(09-20-2015, 09:36 AM)Ross Wrote: We read every post and really don't ignore anyone. I'm going to check out the retail old gen versions tomorrow.

Does that mean all the copies have been printed and might be available to buy tomorrow or Tuesday Smile
Mine lags ONLY when a using the interchange.
Not when queued, but when the interchange is happening.

I don't really mind it that much to be fair
Mine occasionally has lag spikes, resulting in the ball going to ground sometimes..
This is also a graphical complaint but some of the selection menus look low-res, like when you pick a team, which annoys me a little.
Game has froze a couple of times too, and yesterday all audio cut out (excluding hit ups) resulting in a console freeze.
ouch!
Is the Console you using New or Old version? does that matter?
up up cronulla
(09-20-2015, 07:18 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Is the Console you using New or Old version? does that matter?

Im not too sure if last gen got a day 1 patch, I didn't, on 360. Maybe its in the game already, but I doubt it.