Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick play
Hi Guys,

Playing multiplayer with some mates and we are finding the quick play at dummy half quite ridiculous... get penalised like crazy and cant do much about it.. Is there something the defense can do to avoid this?
Nah, just get off them quicker. I think BA might be looking into it
What do you mean by get off them quicker? Have tried to change player to someone in the line and also leave it to the player in the tackle as the selected player but get penalised either way..reallly annoying!
Dont use it? Lol we have specific rules when I play against mates, no zig zagging, no quick play the ball etc. The success rate is pretty high when youre playing against other people, most of the time its the ai getting penalised, so we dont use it.
I had the same problem, I found that wiggling right thumb stick after making a tackle got my players off the tackled player quicker and I haven't been penalised since, just wiggle it like you would when you have the ball and are trying to get a quick play the ball.
(09-19-2015, 07:18 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: I had the same problem, I found that wiggling right thumb stick after making a tackle got my players off the tackled player quicker and I haven't been penalised since, just wiggle it like you would when you have the ball and are trying to get a quick play the ball.

hmm, Im going to try that, thanks for the tip