Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be a pro question
If I create a player will he end up in my career mode like if I put him in under 20s Bulldogs will he end up playing like against me and actually be like a normal player In a be pro this is if I make him and put him in the team before I actually start my be a pro
Does not make sense. Reword it
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Yeah sorry ?. Well remember how in rll2 you would create player and he would pop In franchise mode and you could sign them. Well I was wondering if they would pop up in be a bro mode and you could against them or whatever but they would like exist In your be a pro
(09-19-2015, 08:49 AM)Andrewmalone Wrote: Yeah sorry ?. Well remember how in rll2 you would create player and he would pop In franchise mode and you could sign them. Well I was wondering if they would pop up in be a bro mode and you could against them or whatever but they would like exist In your be a pro

Be a Bro mode in RLL4 please Ross.
I'd play that.
I'd also be up for Be a Sis mode aswell.
Or be a father mode where you look like your going to have a promising career ahead of you until you get blind drunk root a skank and nock her up and have to get a really job to help pay the kids expenses and never live your rugby league dream