Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Referee Creations
(09-19-2015, 06:15 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(09-19-2015, 11:58 AM)mattw36 Wrote: Was there any particular reason referees are not shareable via the community of FanHub @Ross ?

No one could possibly foresee that anyone would care about the Referees enough to share them. :p

Perhaps if there was player-referee collisions people would be more inclined to include their "favourite" referees.. Wink
LOL... a few Refs I'd like to Tonie Carroll if you know what I'm saying. And if not... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S40Cs5BwDLI

Joking, they do the best they can and I'm not going to Gus Gould the situation.

I'm all for create a ref and think the next game should have Referee attributes so you can have different styles of calling the game. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-19-2015, 06:33 PM)Ruck Wrote: LOL... a few Refs I'd like to Tonie Carroll if you know what I'm saying. And if not... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S40Cs5BwDLI

Joking, they do the best they can and I'm not going to Gus Gould the situation.

I'm all for create a ref and think the next game should have Referee attributes so you can have different styles of calling the game. Smile

That doesn't sound too bad, but why stop there?
Lets get Be a Referee mode in RLL4. Special challenges including dodging thrown crowd bottles whilst walking off will just add to the fun!
You read my mind
LOL... if you can dodge a bottle, you can dodge a dodgeball.

REMEMBER THE 5 D's

1) Dodge
2) Duck
3) Dip
4) Dive
5) Dodge
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-19-2015, 07:01 PM)Ruck Wrote: LOL... if you can dodge a bottle, you can dodge a dodgeball.

REMEMBER THE 5 D's

1) Dodge
2) Duck
3) Dip
4) Dive
5) Dodge