Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a manual for Be A Pro?
Failing to find anything revolving how to play Be A Pro, no controls anywhere. See myself pressing all 4 buttons to receive the ball all the time, must be some other way.
(09-18-2015, 02:50 PM)bmadden Wrote: Failing to find anything revolving how to play Be A Pro, no controls anywhere. See myself pressing all 4 buttons to receive the ball all the time, must be some other way.

Take time to read the hints during the loading screen. It clearly says press Y to call for the ball.
(09-18-2015, 02:51 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 02:50 PM)bmadden Wrote: Failing to find anything revolving how to play Be A Pro, no controls anywhere. See myself pressing all 4 buttons to receive the ball all the time, must be some other way.

Take time to read the hints during the loading screen. It clearly says press Y to call for the ball.

Any other controls I should know about or just skim through the hints..
Do you know how to pass and kick?
I think so but i might be doing it wrong.
Spend some time reading the menu or do some drills
The main control changes from full team play to Be A Pro mode are the Y/Triangle button to call for the ball and holding the L1 and R1, when not in possession of the ball, to focus on the play to the left or right respectively. Otherwise everything else would be the same as when you are using a full team. The Help section at the bottom of Settings can provide you with the full controls for every kind of situation you'll face.
(09-20-2015, 10:45 PM)Baffleck Wrote: The main control changes from full team play to Be A Pro mode are the Y/Triangle button to call for the ball and holding the L1 and R1, when not in possession of the ball, to focus on the play to the left or right respectively. Otherwise everything else would be the same as when you are using a full team. The Help section at the bottom of Settings can provide you with the full controls for every kind of situation you'll face.

If only you were here 2 days earlier. Figured it all out by now, but thanks anyway