Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be a coach question
Im currently in my first season round 8 and all my forwards have red arrows indicating poor form and all my backs have green up arrows indicating inform. Would that be due to my playing style of always passing it to my backs and hardly ever having my forwards run it up? Because I find the only way to score trys is to hot potato it to my backs.
Also if my forwards are in poor form would that affect the way they make tackles and play in general?
I had the same problem in my first season. But in my second season I use my forwards in the nines and they all had green. It's feels like, if they play good at the start of the season, their form doesn't change for the rest. I don't think that's the case though. You might just need to learn how to use forwards more.
90% of the time my guys are all green arrows pointing north

never had an issue, and I pay for the best support team
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(09-18-2015, 01:46 PM)ak47 Wrote: 90% of the time my guys are all green arrows pointing north

That's probably where I went wrong,I wasn't to sure which support team to choose so I went with cheapest so I have plently of money left to recruit new players.
(09-18-2015, 04:25 PM)Warriors_hard Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 01:46 PM)ak47 Wrote: 90% of the time my guys are all green arrows pointing north

That's probably where I went wrong,I wasn't to sure which support team to choose so I went with cheapest so I have plently of money left to recruit new players.

Support and salary cap dont effect each other dont worry, only thing support merges with is boost stats before games.
(09-18-2015, 04:40 PM)jacko099 Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 04:25 PM)Warriors_hard Wrote:

Support and salary cap dont effect each other dont worry, only thing support merges with is boost stats before games.
Oh real? I wounder if I can change it now that I am already half way thur a season?
nah cant change it bruh
(09-18-2015, 05:59 PM)jacko099 Wrote: nah cant change it bruh

So if I start using the boost's before each game that wont eat into my salary cap for when I recruit new players is that right?
(09-18-2015, 06:38 PM)Warriors_hard Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 05:59 PM)jacko099 Wrote: nah cant change it bruh

So if I start using the boost's before each game that wont eat into my salary cap for when I recruit new players is that right?

yeah mate
I keep having the same players off contract at the end of the year is this intentional or is it supposed to be random?