Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoyed!
I'm in the UK and purchased the game last week via my fake Aussie account. As of now, rugby league live 3 is available to download on the UK PSN store, so I assumed I could now play it on my UK profile. Oh no! It's STILL locked and telling me I need to buy the game again in order to play on my UK profile. WHY???? I'm fuming!!!!!
(09-17-2015, 12:15 PM)Locksley Wrote: I'm in the UK and purchased the game last week via my fake Aussie account. As of now, rugby league live 3 is available to download on the UK PSN store, so I assumed I could now play it on my UK profile. Oh no! It's STILL locked and telling me I need to buy the game again in order to play on my UK profile. WHY???? I'm fuming!!!!!

Well this one is a question Sony will probably answer for you with their standard answer about regional purchasing. Not fun though, hard luck on that. Smile

Well that's bloody ridiculous. I've paid for it & it's on my hard drive so why can't I play it on my normal profile? That's just stupid.
(09-17-2015, 12:33 PM)Locksley Wrote: Well that's bloody ridiculous. I've paid for it & it's on my hard drive so why can't I play it on my normal profile? That's just stupid.

I might be wrong, but i believe you can choose a master account. Currently, i reckon your master account would be your UK account. idk if u can change it, but if i could make your aus account your master account you should be able to get around it.

Of course, im not sure.
Shouldn't have tried to be sneaky sneaky.
Should've waited mate Smile
I suggest going through the refund channels, and just buying it back on the UK account.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Thanks for the advice but I'd no doubt be wasting my time trying to get a refund. I can't even play online cos my Aussie profile doesn't have PS+.

Ah well. Not much I can do. Region locking is a joke.
You didn't think this would happen when you bought it?
(09-17-2015, 12:33 PM)Locksley Wrote: Well that's bloody ridiculous. I've paid for it & it's on my hard drive so why can't I play it on my normal profile? That's just stupid.

It may sound ridiculous and stupid, although what you did was obtain a product ahead of it's release by trying to circumvent a system.

Fair enough, but when you're operating in a restricted area, don't be surprised by restrictions. Smile

I hope you find an answer that works for you though.