Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Substitutions
Are substitions actually needed in say a 10 minute per half game? or is it pointless
(09-17-2015, 12:14 PM)whipsy77 Wrote: Are substitions actually needed in say a 10 minute per half game? or is it pointless

Not needed but useful for tactical advantage.
Generally players don't get fatigued enough to get injured in 10 minute games unless you are really pushing them.
I think more fatigued players miss more tackles however so you can be disadvantaged if you don't sub later on in the game.

I do it because I think its a fun feature and part of the experience of controlling the team + gives you a chance to try different options.
(09-17-2015, 12:32 PM)A1ianT0rtur3 Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 12:14 PM)whipsy77 Wrote: Are substitions actually needed in say a 10 minute per half game? or is it pointless

Not needed but useful for tactical advantage.
Generally players don't get fatigued enough to get injured in 10 minute games unless you are really pushing them.
I think more fatigued players miss more tackles however so you can be disadvantaged if you don't sub later on in the game.

I do it because I think its a fun feature and part of the experience of controlling the team + gives you a chance to try different options.

Yeah I had noticed missed tackles increasing more towards the end. Im just lazy and couldn't be bothered subbing players if i dont have to
(09-17-2015, 12:14 PM)whipsy77 Wrote: Im just lazy and couldn't be bothered subbing players if i dont have to

You can have automatic interchanges on I am pretty sure but you might end up having your better players on the bench which you don't want.
I would recommend subbing, It doesn't take very long and can make the game feel more realistic.