Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Patch 3 - When Released Respond with your thoughts here.
With the release of Patch 3 for consoles absolutely imminent, as per the Facebook post:

Don Bradman Cricket 14
September 5 at 11:39am ·

The patches for DBC Console versions are within two weeks of release. There will be a final Steam patch next week.

It'll be great to get people's thoughts on what they are enjoying the most from the new changes coming and what they notice the most. Perhaps even what changes they might not enjoy so much. How the enjoy the AI, anything really.

So we're only just within two weeks right now or maybe Friday, (I've yet to see a Patch release on a Saturday, but anything can happen), so it really must be a case of the final countdown. Smile

Cant wait hopefully we wil get it soon really excited about this patch considering the game is still excellent to play without it
finger crossed.
Only at most one day to go. Mostly looking forward to the co-op, but the many other changes are going to be great too. Definitely going to be giving RLL3 a rest to play a few games for sure!

(09-18-2015, 01:39 PM)C A Iversen Wrote: Only at most one day to go. Mostly looking forward to the co-op, but the many other changes are going to be great too. Definitely going to be giving RLL3 a rest to play a few games for sure!

but when it will be released ??????
Can only go on what has been said on FB by Big Ant. Last we heard anything was 13 days ago when they said it would be out within the next two weeks. Smile

If things had been going wrong, surely we would have been let know by now rather than waiting 13 days and then being disappointed in the last 24 hours.

So for those reasons, I'm feeling pretty hopeful that something must be about to happen in the next day.

I'm really eager to see how some of the game-play changes play out.

I hope you're right mate. Been waiting for this patch for so long now. Should be good to finally get it Smile
today also there is no good news
I've still got faith, it's not two weeks gone yet. Smile

We have one platform in one territory left out of the 13 submissions.... I did think it would have happened by today but alas not.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com