Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salary cap?
How does this work in the game? Very confusing?
It's unlimited at the moment, Buy everyone you can before they patch it Tongue
(09-15-2015, 01:25 PM)Yuna Wrote: It's unlimited at the moment, Buy everyone you can before they patch it Tongue

I think you're just playing as the roosters. Hahaha.
(09-15-2015, 01:25 PM)Yuna Wrote: It's unlimited at the moment, Buy everyone you can before they patch it Tongue

Is it really. ? I just went as catalans dragons to see if was different with super league and diffently couldent sign everyone i signed lke 3 people then had no money left.? Just wondering before i get to there with my warriors team i wanna do it rite but its hard to understand
It tells you how much you have free over a span of three years, it's fairly simple.

Just switch recruiting difficulty to "Always Get Your Man" when starting the career, and everyone will accept $1 contracts.
I want it to be realistic so deffs dont wanna do that lol
Iv bought about 11 first grade players and still have 100k left. The recruiting is way too easy
(09-15-2015, 04:21 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Iv bought about 11 first grade players and still have 100k left. The recruiting is way too easy

Truth, only player i've missed out on was one's from England. I usually just offer whatever comes up and it works.
Geez. I offered 2 contract extensions to players and both of them signed with Manly instead. They both wanted more, so I offered just under the high range of expectation and they both left.
i offer less than expected and get most and ive got the setting on realistic, i choose the sponsor/ trainer at start that cost the most but gave me the highest chance to recruit and retain players. as for salary cap u can c it go up or down as u increase the off amount.
it also shows u the next 3 years.