Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International rules in a future AFL LIve game
It's a long shot, but would you ever be able to add in International rules into a future AFL Live title? If Tru Blu were somehow able to obtain the rights to the hybrid sport and said, "Hey guys, add this into AFL Live (insert number)". What is your thoughts on doing something like that? Or would you make it a separate game for that matter?
That's what I like about Football!
(10-11-2012, 12:26 AM)AFL Wrote: It's a long shot, but would you ever be able to add in International rules into a future AFL Live title? If Tru Blu were somehow able to obtain the rights to the hybrid sport and said, "Hey guys, add this into AFL Live (insert number)". What is your thoughts on doing something like that? Or would you make it a separate game for that matter?

There is a lot of work to be done to get the hybrid game up. I would expect that it would only work if you were also to make a Gaelic football game for Ireland at the same time.

That would be a cool project Smile
Hope not, its a terrible sport to watch that few people care about.
(10-12-2012, 09:30 AM)Quivorir Wrote: Hope not, its a terrible sport to watch that few people care about.

I think you're thinking of Soccer Wink
(10-11-2012, 07:48 AM)Ross Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 12:26 AM)AFL Wrote: It's a long shot, but would you ever be able to add in International rules into a future AFL Live title? If Tru Blu were somehow able to obtain the rights to the hybrid sport and said, "Hey guys, add this into AFL Live (insert number)". What is your thoughts on doing something like that? Or would you make it a separate game for that matter?

There is a lot of work to be done to get the hybrid game up. I would expect that it would only work if you were also to make a Gaelic football game for Ireland at the same time.

Is there an AFL Live 2 coming? Couldn't you include the Gaelic and Internation rules in that?
Retro Vertigo - Gaming with Less than 17 Bits

A PodCast coming to you soon.
(10-12-2012, 02:52 PM)WannabePopper Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 07:48 AM)Ross Wrote:

Is there an AFL Live 2 coming? Couldn't you include the Gaelic and Internation rules in that?

April-June 2013 if this pattern keeps going the way Tru Blu release their games in.
This is a gun idea. Would be a no brainer for me to buy an AFL game if this was an option.