Rooster's vs Bulldog's Allianz Stadium

2nd Game
Cowboy's Vs Shark's 1300 Smiles Stadium

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

up up cronulla
Sharks are pretenders, no way they can win against cowboys at home Big Grin
LoL i thought we where going to get smashed yesterday was drunk before hand lol
up up cronulla
(09-14-2015, 09:11 AM)Yuna Wrote: Sharks are pretenders, no way they can win against cowboys at home Big Grin

Yeah never been done before. Ever. Confused
(09-14-2015, 09:23 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: Yeah never been done before. Ever. Confused

Please don't hesistate to contact me if you require more boxes of tissues next week. I'm more than happy to send you some. Which brand you like? Kleenex or will home brand be fine?
I won't be crying if we lose. We are last years spooners. We have already had a successful season.
If the sharks and Broncos meet at Grandfinal will be like superleague Grandfinal 1997 all over again Big Grin but we will win this time
up up cronulla
(09-14-2015, 10:18 AM)ET1980 Wrote: If the sharks and Broncos meet at Grandfinal will be like superleague Grandfinal 1997 all over again Big Grin but we will win this time

Good to see you've gotten over it Big Grin
Didn't like the superleague then but we had a good freakn side then!!! same as the Broncos.
Peachy wasn't in form and he was pretty crap ..Like GI yesterday hit and miss really
up up cronulla
(09-14-2015, 10:51 AM)ET1980 Wrote: Didn't like the superleague then but we had a good freakn side then!!! same as the Broncos.
Peachy wasn't in form and he was pretty crap ..Like GI yesterday hit and miss really

96 Sharks vs Broncos semi was a much better game.