Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TPJH6 - Helpful Vids
James Graham the playmaker!
(09-18-2015, 12:56 PM)Yuna Wrote: James Graham the playmaker!

Weapon of a player!
Give us your tip Yuna, who are the Broncos facing next week in the Semi Final?? Smile
#Thegreatestgameofall
(09-18-2015, 01:26 PM)PJ6 Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 12:56 PM)Yuna Wrote: James Graham the playmaker!

Weapon of a player!
Give us your tip Yuna, who are the Broncos facing next week in the Semi Final?? Smile

Cowboys, sharks are pretenders IMO. Sharks had the easiest final game last week playing against an unfit & out of form Rabbitohs.
^I'm fairly sure the winner of Dogs v Roosters face you guys next week, unless the table I saw was incorrect

Sharks are a good outfit man - I wouldn't write em off too soon. Stranger things have happened but definitely Cowboys at home are in the box seat.
#Thegreatestgameofall
(09-18-2015, 02:10 PM)PJ6 Wrote: ^I'm fairly sure the winner of Dogs v Roosters face you guys next week, unless the table I saw was incorrect

Nah, winner of Dogs vs Rooster face the Storms.

NRL should tweak that a little bit imo, seems odd how we potentially be playing the cowboys again next week when we vs'ed them already last week.
No

Sharks or Cows go to Melbourne.

Trust me.

See how they cross over at week 3?

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/ReferenceCentre...fault.aspx
Sorry, Mav is right

I didn't see the dots on the NRL picture, please accept my apologies

Anyway, Broncos will play the Rooster and I'm hoping Sharks beat Cowboys and Storms so we can meet the Sharks in the grand final LOL
Lol all good broseph

So guys, who's winning tonight to face the Broncos next week?
#Thegreatestgameofall
roosters
Poosters

if the Broncos played Storms in the grand final then we're ***ked lol. Storms will be fired up after losing in 2006