Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TPJH6 - Helpful Vids
Yuna the improved acceleration in the game allows you do that well.

I saw a post from someone today on here saying that they were struggling to get purchase inside the oppositions twenty on attack. This short side attack went through 5 sets of hands and started exactly 14 metres out from the try line. Pay attention to Sam Thaiday's role in the play, he plays the ball and also delivers the final pass!
#Thegreatestgameofall
Desperation stuff by the 2016 Parramatta Eels.
Trailing by 6 with 2 minutes left on the clock a penalty results 20metres out from the Titans line.
Titans have 2 in the bin for repeated infringements! I know my right side is stacked & it takes quite the effort to pull in the try.

The most vital part of the try to me is the hooker Nathan Peats - who I do not control the entire time other than tapping x to score. The whole play he is sniffing around begging for the ball. It shows with his pick-up on the over-run final offload how much the AI responsiveness has improved in the key position.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3FzWk1b-E
#Thegreatestgameofall
Here's my first clip on Legendary difficulty.

Thoughts?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rReWdooVIMw
#Thegreatestgameofall
NUTTTYYYYYY? Was that a drop punt nutty aswell?
(09-16-2015, 09:15 PM)PJ6 Wrote: Here's my first clip on Legendary difficulty.

Thoughts?

Have never seen anything like this in all of my years playing RLL 2! (Hopefully I get RLL 3 tomorrow here in Blighty). And what's more.....I love it. Were you going for a cheeky grubber.......and got that rebound off the defender. It's a win, win situation because if you don't manage to get over the line, you get another 6 plays.
Wink 
(09-17-2015, 04:29 AM)Frankieabbott Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 09:15 PM)PJ6 Wrote: Here's my first clip on Legendary difficulty.

Thoughts?

Have never seen anything like this in all of my years playing RLL 2! (Hopefully I get RLL 3 tomorrow here in Blighty). And what's more.....I love it. Were you going for a cheeky grubber.......and got that rebound off the defender. It's a win, win situation because if you don't manage to get over the line, you get another 6 plays.

Mate I was actually experimenting with kicks last night on legendary & still have a bit more to test out.
This chip was a double-tap of the chip button and *probably* why Perrett hit it so low to ground. But like I said need to do a bit more homework n see what else I can find. The fact it was a nutty was just insane!
Good luck with the game man & look forward to reading your views on it.
It really is a cracker for BA's first ever next gen League title.
What console are you getting it on btw
#Thegreatestgameofall
That's what I like to do. Only you call it experimenting and I call it. 'press a button/trigger sequence....and see what happens'! I'm waiting for the 360 version to come out over here in Britain. I should have taken the wife's advice when she offered to buy me a PS4 for my birthday in August.....I could be playing the game now!!
I can't wait to start playing the game. Keep on 'experimenting'.
Does double tapping B to a bigger chip kick?
(09-17-2015, 09:04 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Does double tapping B to a bigger chip kick?

Hey Grizzly.
Still not sure man, have to keep 'experimenting' with it. I'm not sure if it is anything imperticular (unless it's nutty the fullback option lol) and have not had enough time on the game to fully test it out. I'm leaning towards the side of it is just *possibly* a delay in the mechanics of the game? As we know button mashing isn't always the best thing when it comes to BA games but maybe BA had a few tricks up their sleeves. I'm not sure at this moment.

It might interest you & the community to know I've only had 24 games on RLL3. It really is the tip of the iceberg and I'm still figuring a Fukton of things out. The game is like a tree with all these branches - you figure one thing out then your train of thought is pulled elsewhere with something you didn't know could possibly exist. Full credit to Ross and co. at BA - they know a learning curve & a fun one most importantly. *cue haters
#Thegreatestgameofall
Strategy - Dummies and ball carrying

Here's a Legendary clip I recorded a few nights ago of tonight's much anticipated match up between 2 rugby league power houses.

My strategy here - and the majority of the times when I use the Bulldogs - is to look for James Graham to start those shifting plays.
When the Bulldogs are playing well, James Graham is running the show, initiating criss-cross block plays and virtually playing as a third pivot to allow his side to really stretch the field. A phenomenal talent and one of the best props I have seen in my 25 years watching League.

There's 2 dummies I throw here with the big Brit. The first keeps the space between defensive line and my players so I can have room to make the right side shift. The second one allows me to to push through the gap as the Roosters defender holds the line with the supporting player in field.

Holding the ball out in front of you by holding in the pass button and not releasing & Dummying is true to the sport.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m7mxroI99W8
#Thegreatestgameofall