Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly AI Absolutely Rubbish!
This isn't really a complaint thread just seeing if people have the same issue in Be A Pro where there team is hopelessly and utterly terrible?
(09-13-2015, 08:11 PM)dill1234 Wrote: This isn't really a complaint thread just seeing if people have the same issue in Be A Pro where there team is hopelessly and utterly terrible?

Yeah my NRL team can't make metres without me taking every run in a set, which I am doing at the moment!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(09-13-2015, 08:11 PM)dill1234 Wrote: This isn't really a complaint thread just seeing if people have the same issue in Be A Pro where there team is hopelessly and utterly terrible?

ummm yeh, I made a post it about it last week. I'm begging for a patch
(09-13-2015, 08:18 PM)Yuna Wrote:

ummm yeh, I made a post it about it last week. I'm begging for a patch

Ah must of missed it mate. Anyway totally agree. At least stopping the "ghost slide" of centres moving out of the way of the opposition. Causes a line break every set
(09-13-2015, 08:20 PM)dill1234 Wrote: Ah must of missed it mate. Anyway totally agree. At least stopping the "ghost slide" of centres moving out of the way of the opposition. Causes a line break every set

^^that but offense is what pisses me off the most. I create overlaps and pass it to my teammates who just runs straight at the defence even when he has an unmarked winger on his outside.

I put my teammate through at gap but then they pass it back to someone who is behind them. This happens when they are in a position to score a try aswell
I hate it when someone is in space on your team and then they pass the ball to someone in no mans land
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile