Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm losing XP?
This isn't really a major bug because I donr really know what the XP does anyway but i am wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Last night when i went to bed I was level 7 in RLL3 and when i played this morning i was back to level 5 and my XP had gone down by a few thousand....

I played for a bit today and got back up to level 6 and then when I came online just now I was still level 6 but my xp dropped by nearly 1500 again... Weird. Kinda takes the incentive of doing the XP challenges away if ima randomly lose the XP anyway.

Also I still cannot update my player database to version 9, every time i start the game is asks me to update my database version from 7 to 9 but when i click yes to do it i just get an error saying the fanhub is unavailable, anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks for any help.
(09-13-2015, 07:52 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: This isn't really a major bug because I donr really know what the XP does anyway but i am wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Last night when i went to bed I was level 7 in RLL3 and when i played this morning i was back to level 5 and my XP had gone down by a few thousand....

I played for a bit today and got back up to level 6 and then when I came online just now I was still level 6 but my xp dropped by nearly 1500 again... Weird. Kinda takes the incentive of doing the XP challenges away if ima randomly lose the XP anyway.

Also I still cannot update my player database to version 9, every time i start the game is asks me to update my database version from 7 to 9 but when i click yes to do it i just get an error saying the fanhub is unavailable, anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks for any help.

You need to Sign in to your PlayStation Network or Xbox Online account otherwise no FanHub database updates work
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
I am signed into my account...
(09-13-2015, 08:24 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: I am signed into my account...

ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
I HAVE LOGGED IN AND OUT THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE RELEASE DAY IVE LOGGED IN AND OUT PROBABLY 20 TIMES SINCE THEN AND WHY ARE WE SPEAKING IN CAPS
(09-13-2015, 09:03 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: I HAVE LOGGED IN AND OUT THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE RELEASE DAY IVE LOGGED IN AND OUT PROBABLY 20 TIMES SINCE THEN AND WHY ARE WE SPEAKING IN CAPS

I spoke in caps by accident. Not accessing FANHUB is a big issue?
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(09-13-2015, 09:03 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: I HAVE LOGGED IN AND OUT THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE RELEASE DAY IVE LOGGED IN AND OUT PROBABLY 20 TIMES SINCE THEN AND WHY ARE WE SPEAKING IN CAPS

If your on xbox, ross already spoke about them not applying the patch because they ran into trouble..

Surely its a one off thing and will continue to let you rank up as normal
Alt F4?

That's crazy losing XP never had that proplem in DBC14 felt like i wasn't gaining it but was lol

HOW ABOUT THAT GAME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up, Up Cronulla
The boys in the black, white and blue
Up, up Cronulla
Name of the Sharks fits* you
Sharks, Sharks forever
Go out and play without fear
Now's the time to see good football
For the Sharks are here
(Up the Sharks!)
up up cronulla
(09-13-2015, 09:29 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Alt F4?

That's crazy losing XP never had that proplem in DBC14 felt like i wasn't gaining it but was lol

HOW ABOUT THAT GAME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up, Up Cronulla
The boys in the black, white and blue
Up, up Cronulla
Name of the Sharks fits* you
Sharks, Sharks forever
Go out and play without fear
Now's the time to see good football
For the Sharks are here
(Up the Sharks!)

Couldn't tell why the sharks had a few extra players on the field tbh. And they kept blowing whistles all the time? Just odd really.
^^ What he said