Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rugby League Live 3 quit early penalty?
(09-14-2015, 11:29 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 11:24 AM)border Wrote: So that means you actually want the guy to quit? But you want the XP as well? Not saying there's anything wrong with that either btw. I guess it shows you're more interested in the leaderboard than playing out games?

uhh no, where did you get that from? The reason why I'm playing online is because I want to play against real people. If the guy quits then why should be I be punished and forced to play against the A.I?

Well then if you're not concerned about the XP then wouldn't you just move on and play the next game in the lobby (and by extension not be worried about online quitters?)
(09-14-2015, 11:34 AM)border Wrote: Well then if you're not concerned about the XP then wouldn't you just move on and play the next game in the lobby (and by extension not be worried about online quitters?)

I'm not concerned for my XP, I'm more concerned about quitters NOT being punished which is the whole point of this thread.
Yes I see the title. The thread was originally part of one where people wanted the win for an online quitter. Win = XP

#iblameRuck
Just played 5 games, haven't finished one of them, pretty disappointing. Back to career mode it is.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(09-14-2015, 11:52 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: Just played 5 games, haven't finished one of them, pretty disappointing.

What's that? You keep getting smashed so you rage quit? Get good m8
(09-14-2015, 11:52 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: Just played 5 games, haven't finished one of them, pretty disappointing. Back to career mode it is.

Best solution for now would be to add players from the Online Quality Players thread and play against them I'd guess.
(09-14-2015, 11:42 AM)border Wrote: Yes I see the title. The thread was originally part of one where people wanted the win for an online quitter. Win = XP

#iblameRuck

Yeah I usually rework the names where needed... I'm getting sloppy. :p
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Anyone seen this Facebook page before? Just came across it, a couple of names were posted a couple of days ago https://www.facebook.com/RugbyLeagueLive...gBlacklist
I was just thinking, wats the point of naming them anyway? Can't they just change their gamertags?
You cant change your gamertag on PSN