Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Competition subs?
Sorry if this has been answered. But competition mode. How the hell do I select players outside my first 17?
(09-13-2015, 02:10 PM)Dawesy49 Wrote: Sorry if this has been answered. But competition mode. How the hell do I select players outside my first 17?

Curious myself since NRL squads I thought consisted of a 25 man roster!.....I would like the ability to select/edit a 25 man playing squad along with rep teams on the Tournament feature of the game.

What I did is go into the fanhub changed my team lineup with who I wanted in the 17 then started a new tournament, long way round for what should only require a short trip. Kind of reminded of the RLL1 days whereby squads were locked in and could not be edited....but the fanhub has somewhat alleviated this problem to a degree.
Without trying to sound Douchey....I'm not sure how things like this were missed.
I hear ya, but at least there is a work around albeit via the fanhub and once you make the change your stuck with that for the duration you play tournament.

I'm just happy the gameplay seem more smooth but at times defence can be loose and the game opens up.