Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
need help
Is anyone else having problems with players not passing the ball to the correct passing buttons. Sometimes from dummy u want do cut out 2 players but it goes the the first receiver. Very annoying, and also getting pinned all the time for holding down in the tackle but u dont have ur finger on the button. Playing a mate and we are both experiencing this . Any help would be great. Cheers
(09-13-2015, 12:47 AM)jim393 Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with players not passing the ball to the correct passing buttons. Sometimes from dummy u want do cut out 2 players but it goes the the first receiver. Very annoying, and also getting pinned all the time for holding down in the tackle but u dont have ur finger on the button. Playing a mate and we are both experiencing this . Any help would be great. Cheers

You have to do the passing drill in Fan Hub before match to enhance your skills so you can pass effectively to 2nd, 3rd and 4th receiver. I am a fullback and I can only pass to 2nd receiver as I have used Passing Drill
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Nah this is in happening in a 13 v 13 game against my mate with nrl teams on legend
Hey jim393, we probably need more info - someone will be in touch tomorrow.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Does it have anything to do with the attackers getting step up to run their lines? Eg, if you are going to the side that only has one running line it doesn't go to the player you want?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Nah. Say i am the dummy half and i want to pass to the left and theirs 3 or 4 receivers lined up ready and i press l1+o or l1+triangle for the cut out but most of the time it wil only go to the bloke closet to play the ball witch would be the l1 only pass. And with the hold down in the tackle im not pressing hold down at all but still seems to lay on them for some reason. Is their a button to pull them off the tackle once its been completed?
And is their a counter to the strip ball so it makes it harder for the tackler to strip it? Cheers
Yes I get the exact same problem. What I've found fixes it:

If I want to pass to first receiver then I press pass early before the play the ball occurs.

If I want to cut out the first receiver then I carry out that pass just as the play the ball occurs.

Don't know why it's like that but this works for me.
(09-13-2015, 08:15 PM)jim393 Wrote: Nah. Say i am the dummy half and i want to pass to the left and theirs 3 or 4 receivers lined up ready and i press l1+o or l1+triangle for the cut out but most of the time it wil only go to the bloke closet to play the ball witch would be the l1 only pass.

Which player are you using to pass? I just found out that players will shit passing stats can't do cut out passes.
I use the broncos so i should'nt have a problem lol. UP THE BRONCOS YEEEWWWW