Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse racing game
Bump

Every spring i wish there was a new australian horse racing game.

Would love it if BA undertook this project along with all major australian racing clubs.
(10-24-2017, 06:27 PM)Punter Wrote: Bump

Would love it if BA undertook this project along with all major australian racing clubs.

I'm not a big fan. "The race that stops a nation"??? Is just over 3 minutes long. It's the equivalent of saying, "I'm gonna rock your world".... few come out winners, but the general outcome is disappointment and regret. Hmmm... maybe I'm going a little off topic....

Maybe it's because my Primary School had this in the library...
http://c0728562.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspace...069_HR.jpg
... which was the most popular game in the old library on those rainy days... that I'm not against it.

A good horse racing / franchise game could be fun... I do like virtual gambling and have played these types of games before. The whole breeding a stable of contenders and finding the champions amongst the glue is appealing and if you can open up the betting side for spectators (multiplayer options for both the stable and gambling side of things could make it a good party game for games nights)... yeah, I'd be on board.

Not a fan of the jockey side of things (I hate jockeys... but that's a rant for another day)... but the breeding / betting side of it. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-24-2017, 07:00 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 06:27 PM)Punter Wrote: Bump

I'm not a big fan. "The race that stops a nation"??? Is just over 3 minutes long. It's the equivalent of saying, "I'm gonna rock your world".... few come out winners, but the general outcome is disappointment and regret. Hmmm... maybe I'm going a little off topic....

Maybe it's because my Primary School had this in the library...
http://c0728562.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspace...069_HR.jpg
... which was the most popular game in the old library on those rainy days... that I'm not against it.

A good horse racing / franchise game could be fun... I do like virtual gambling and have played these types of games before. The whole breeding a stable of contenders and finding the champions amongst the glue is appealing and if you can open up the betting side for spectators (multiplayer options for both the stable and gambling side of things could make it a good party game for games nights)... yeah, I'd be on board.

Not a fan of the jockey side of things (I hate jockeys... but that's a rant for another day)... but the breeding / betting side of it. Big Grin

If your still running a PS2/xbox find a copy of Melbourne Cup Challenge. It was an awesome, very in-depth game.
If you didn't want to jockey you could hire jockeys.
Carroty Clash....best horse ever.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17