Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 patch? not same as PC
Hi,
I have both the Xbox 360 and PC versions, i noticed a about a month ago there was a update for the PC that made playing a career much simplier as when you were batting at the non strikers end you could press Y and simulate to when you are on strike and also the AI team when batting ran more 2's and 3's when before they would just run a single when it was clear there was at least 2 in it.
But this same update hasn't been downloaded on the Xbox 360 version i noticed, or am i doing something wrong and have to make it download?
Find myself playing the PC version more now because of it but have a good career going on Xbox 360 that i'm a couple of years ahead of the PC one.
(09-12-2015, 10:37 AM)parra-matters Wrote: Hi,
I have both the Xbox 360 and PC versions, i noticed a about a month ago there was a update for the PC that made playing a career much simplier as when you were batting at the non strikers end you could press Y and simulate to when you are on strike and also the AI team when batting ran more 2's and 3's when before they would just run a single when it was clear there was at least 2 in it.
But this same update hasn't been downloaded on the Xbox 360 version i noticed, or am i doing something wrong and have to make it download?
Find myself playing the PC version more now because of it but have a good career going on Xbox 360 that i'm a couple of years ahead of the PC one.

The patches are with Sony and Microsoft awaiting approvals. I believe if I read between the lines correctly, Sony have given appoval but Microsoft haven't and both console patches have to be released at the same time.

It's just a waiting game and given you're an Eels fan I'm sure you have patience Tongue
(09-12-2015, 01:34 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 10:37 AM)parra-matters Wrote: Hi,

The patches are with Sony and Microsoft awaiting approvals. I believe if I read between the lines correctly, Sony have given appoval but Microsoft haven't and both console patches have to be released at the same time.

It's just a waiting game and given you're an Eels fan I'm sure you have patience Tongue
Thanks for the info.
Yes i have patience, but at least i was alive to see the Eels 4 premierships so i have that to hold onto lol.
(09-12-2015, 02:17 PM)parra-matters Wrote: Thanks for the info.
Yes i have patience, but at least i was alive to see the Eels 4 premierships so i have that to hold onto lol.

Seems like yesterday, now we're getting up into Rabittohs territory Sad

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-13-2015, 11:11 AM)Ross Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 02:17 PM)parra-matters Wrote: Thanks for the info.

Seems like yesterday, now we're getting up into Rabittohs territory Sad
yes getting there, 42 years for the Rabbits, what is it for the Sharks?
48years in the comp and no premiership.