Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review's of RLL3
http://player2.net.au/2015/09/blockbuste...ue-live-3/
732 word review, pretty awful.
I think that particular review was quite fair towards the game. RLL3 is definitely heading in the right direction in regards to getting the ultimate league game.
I really enjoy the game, if there's one thing that needs to be changed, its goatta be how often the AI pass in attack. Its actually quite ridiculous.
(09-11-2015, 10:59 PM)Cronulla Sutherland Wrote: I think that particular review was quite fair towards the game. RLL3 is definitely heading in the right direction in regards to getting the ultimate league game.

I just don't like it being that high level. It's not an in-depth review.
Not really so much a review as a hodge podge of this and that ending up nowhere.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
How can you do a review after only playing for 2 hours? You would bearly scratch the surface in week let alone 2 hrs.
Well I've returned my copy.

I'd be more than happy to pick up a copy again following updates to the ai and general play. Presently the game plays very poorly. A lot of good work by Big Ant but still feels way off.
(09-11-2015, 11:08 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: I really enjoy the game, if there's one thing that needs to be changed, its goatta be how often the AI pass in attack. Its actually quite ridiculous.
This.